OK here's my thing. Biere is the 22nd ranked TE in the nation. The only other TE that it looks like we are in on is Dion Jordan. Why wouldn't they offer this in state TE? I trust the coaching staff and I know they are the pros, but I was just wondering if anyone had seen this guy play or had inside info. How many TE's are we taking this year?

Not sure why he hasn't been offered. I think they were waiting to see how he did at camps before they offered. I heard one place that he impressed, another that the coaches were not impressed. I'm not sure, but he still doesn't have an offer.

I'm fairly certain he'll get an offer this summer I think they just wanted to see him in camps also don't judge players too much on what they're ranked on rivals. I trust the ability of our coaches to scout players far more than I would trust any of those guys at rivals as good as they are

I totally agree with you that our coaches can judge talent better than rivals, but I think rivals is a good measuring stick. That combined with Biere winning the MVP for TE's at the Mizzou Nike camp just has me a little more excited about him I guess.

I'm fairly certain he'll get an offer this summer I think they just wanted to see him in camps also don't judge players too much on what they're ranked on rivals. I trust the ability of our coaches to scout players far more than I would trust any of those guys at rivals as good as they are

I totally agree with you that our coaches can judge talent better than rivals, but I think rivals is a good measuring stick. That combined with Biere winning the MVP for TE's at the Mizzou Nike camp just has me a little more excited about him I guess.

ya rivals is a good measuring stick I agree with that but don't get too worried about that coaches not offering a talented kid in my oppinion just watch, this kid will get an offer.

and you have all the reason in the world to get excited you should have seen the catch he made in the state championship game

perhaps the coaches are in on a TE or two that are higher priority. or maybe we have a bigtime TE that is a SILENT COMMIT...ooooOOOOOOOOOOooooh

I wouldn't worry about it. we will be fine.

It's not like I'm losing any sleep over this, just thought it would be a good discussion. We could do "what ifs" all day.

A WOW from me too. Kansas? Really?

Well that means the Husker coaches didn't think he was good enough. Plain and simple. In case you haven't noticed, Husker coaches havn't had much luck with in state recruits. Three have left the team in the past year. Nebraska football players just aren't as good as other states players....The Husker coaches saw him play right in front of them, they videotaped him, they talked with with him, etc and still felt he wasn't worthy. I, for one, am glad.

Well, I'm pretty sure the coaches must have contacted him saying they weren't offering. Best of luck to the kid.

I have seen the kid play and I must say I thought he was awesome. He consistently got open over the middle in the 15-25 yard range and climbed the ladder well to reach balls thrown high. I was surprised the first time I saw his face picture at how chunky he looked, I expected him to be a lot more athletic looking. This Kansas commit could be one where they told him he needed to commit because they had other TE's offered and he didn't want to lose the offer. Perhaps he would go N if they offered later in the game.

A WOW from me too. Kansas? Really?

Well that means the Husker coaches didn't think he was good enough. Plain and simple. In case you haven't noticed, Husker coaches havn't had much luck with in state recruits. Three have left the team in the past year. Nebraska football players just aren't as good as other states players....The Husker coaches saw him play right in front of them, they videotaped him, they talked with with him, etc and still felt he wasn't worthy. I, for one, am glad.

I hope you are right because the pool of quality TEs is dwindling fast and this one could be a big backfire unless we do land Dion Jordan or can some how sway Andrew Jones to change his mind.