Ricky Henry

It's just very difficult to get a guy recommitted to the team he was previously before going off to JUCO....Many, many things have to fall in place.

other board says that the school he is attending now is working with the NU staff to get Ricky qualified and that he is well on his way. he might even be ready to go in December. Also says that he really wants to be a Husker again but as of now only sCUm and Houston have officially offered

so hopefully he finishes all of the requirements and he gets the offer

Might be worth a look, but not sure he should take a scholarship.The offensive line assignments aren't easy to learn,especially if you struggle with comprehension...would he be a three for two, or a two for two guy? I never saw him play football,but did watch him wrestle a bunch, and I'd say he has the potential to have a 'Incognito' personality, unless he grew up.

While I have wrestling on my mind, you know who just might develop into a great center,is the Taylor Escamilla kid from Bergan.Is he walking on in football, and then wrestling, or is he going to accept wrestling assistance.

Might be worth a look, but not sure he should take a scholarship.The offensive line assignments aren't easy to learn,especially if you struggle with comprehension...would he be a three for two, or a two for two guy? I never saw him play football,but did watch him wrestle a bunch, and I'd say he has the potential to have a 'Incognito' personality, unless he grew up.

While I have wrestling on my mind, you know who just might develop into a great center,is the Taylor Escamilla kid from Bergan.Is he walking on in football, and then wrestling, or is he going to accept wrestling assistance.

This post isn't directed at you personally.

Any word about the coaching staff's desire to sign Ricky ?

I seem to remember posts elsewhere that Ricky wasn't much of

a priority anymore.

He plays with a lot of fire. It would be fun to see the pancake block come back

with some attitude.