Please Recruiting Gods, Let Gabbert Be A 5 Star.

I really think this kid is different from some of our past 4 star QBs, the way he is getting people to come with them and really believes in the staff, but I just hope to god that he can get bumped up to a 5 star so I can be convinced he is different!!!

Our last three 4 star QBs:

Curt Dukes

Harrison Beck

Josh Freeman

:ahhhhhhhh

Actually, I love it when we have players that everyone doesn't think are all that great, and they end up doing some wonderful things. That way, it seems much more impressive. I mean everyone EXPECTS USC to be amazing since they seem to sign the nation's top 5 players every year, so the expectations are enormous. We, on the other hand, have a knack for finding the unnoticed guys and developing them into 4-5 star material, which seems to be the better route, at least to me.

Pretty sure the expectations around here are always going to be high, wether these guys get five stars, two stars or no stars, even most of the national media expects NU to have a top 25 team on a consistent basis, even though we have been down the last 10- years or so. It's just easier to do with the top talent.