College football...

Im just waiting for NCAA 2008 to come out. That might hold me over for a week before I really start to get pumped up.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that game was coming out. I'm debating on whether to even get it, it will burn up so much of my time if I do. I'm anxious to see how the new recruiting system works. I'll probably rent it first.

Im just waiting for NCAA 2008 to come out. That might hold me over for a week before I really start to get pumped up.

There will be weeks of my life dedicated to that game.......yes I will be one of those Dumb A**es in line at 11:55 pm on the 16th

that is what pisses me off I have to buy a new system to play it, since they are not making it for X-box, I think I will go with a 360 for Halo 3 also, but I did hear they had a ton of probelms lately so I don't know, what do you guys think is the best system (360, PS3, Wii)

that is what pisses me off I have to buy a new system to play it, since they are not making it for X-box, I think I will go with a 360 for Halo 3 also, but I did hear they had a ton of probelms lately so I don't know, what do you guys think is the best system (360, PS3, Wii)

They are making NCAA Football 08 to XBOX this year, but it will most likely be the exact same thing as 07 with new rosters.

If you want the new game your best bet is getting a 360 because of how expensive the PS3 is for about the same thing, games wise. FYI NCAA 08 is not being made for the Wii so I wouldnt get that one haha.

Also about the problems with 360, yes there have been quite a few peoples crashing after about a year, but Microsoft has extended all 360's warranties to 3 years from the date of purchase so they fix it for free within the 3 years.

They are making NCAA Football 08 to XBOX this year, but it will most likely be the exact same thing as 07 with new rosters.

If you want the new game your best bet is getting a 360 because of how expensive the PS3 is for about the same thing, games wise. FYI NCAA 08 is not being made for the Wii so I wouldnt get that one haha.

Also about the problems with 360, yes there have been quite a few peoples crashing after about a year, but Microsoft has extended all 360's warranties to 3 years from the date of purchase so they fix it for free within the 3 years.

The 360 and the PS3 are not about the same thing at all! The PS3 is rediculously overpriced, but it is still better than the 360, so sell a kidney and buy the PS3 you won't be sorry!

Actually for games like NCAA Football 08 it will be pretty much the exact same... yeah the PS3 has more power, but the developers aren't going to take all the time to use it. If you look at this years games screenshots they are the exact same.

The only difference is I think the 360 game features more of the Authentic stadiums, because they could just add from last years while PS3 will just have about as many as the 360 did a year ago.

also if you're an online fan, Xbox Live is definately the best bet over PS3's online service. and 360 and PS3's are basically the exact same. and this is 360's 2nd year to have NCAA while it's the PS3's first, if that makes a difference. I'll be in line at 11 at ebgames on july 16th!