A USC's fan prediction

I think that if USC fans expect to see the same sam keller the are mistaken. not that he will be better, but the total Offense around him will be better. its amazing how much better a QB can look witha better O-line and a good RB

Absolutely! Not to mention another two years of training. He will be better. GBR

This ain't California, brother. You're heading to Lincoln, Nebraska to play in one of the toughest placest in college football with the greatest fans in all of sports.

Nebraska - 31

USC - 28

Nebraska won't score more than 10 points, and SC won't score 40. I think it will be SC 31 - Nebraska 10 with Nebraska possibly in the lead at the end of the 1st quarter. As far as conditioning is concerned, Nebraska will be slowed in the 4th quarter unable to keep up with SC's speed and Trojan conditioning asserting itself. These guys are in shape. Their talent in matched only by their physical condition. We have 12 non starters who started at least four games last year. Even if we got tired, we have the depth to make up for it. It ain't California, but we don't play all our games in California. We win in Alabama (Auburn), Maryland (Va. Tech), Arkansas, and Indiana with high grass. Unlike the SEC, we don't play 8 home games. The conditions and location doesn't matter. The team does.

Wrong. We scored 10 last year in Cali. This year the offense is better, and we're at home.

This ain't California, brother. You're heading to Lincoln, Nebraska to play in one of the toughest placest in college football with the greatest fans in all of sports.

Nebraska - 31

USC - 28

Nebraska won't score more than 10 points, and SC won't score 40. I think it will be SC 31 - Nebraska 10 with Nebraska possibly in the lead at the end of the 1st quarter. As far as conditioning is concerned, Nebraska will be slowed in the 4th quarter unable to keep up with SC's speed and Trojan conditioning asserting itself. These guys are in shape. Their talent in matched only by their physical condition. We have 12 non starters who started at least four games last year. Even if we got tired, we have the depth to make up for it. It ain't California, but we don't play all our games in California. We win in Alabama (Auburn), Maryland (Va. Tech), Arkansas, and Indiana with high grass. Unlike the SEC, we don't play 8 home games. The conditions and location doesn't matter. The team does.

Wrong. We scored 10 last year in Cali. This year the offense is better, and we're at home.

Ya I think so too. Besides Keller and a couple of guys on USC's defense its almost a rematch as far as when NU is on offense. Being at home will help the offense score more than 10. IMO 28. The question is will NU's D be able to hold SC to 24 like I think they will. :bonez

Bottom line:

NU: 28

SC: 24 :hellloooo

the prob is USC has one of the fastest D's in the country, they will be very hard to score on, especially in the red zone. if we score 2-3 TD's that would be the most we could expect from some key guys on the O that have had little playing time together.

Obviously the QB is extremely important, but Keller is esentialy the only new guy on O. I agree that 3 TD's is about all you can expect from the O, the last one is from the D!

the prob is USC has one of the fastest D's in the country, they will be very hard to score on, especially in the red zone. if we score 2-3 TD's that would be the most we could expect from some key guys on the O that have had little playing time together.

Obviously the QB is extremely important, but Keller is esentialy the only new guy on O. I agree that 3 TD's is about all you can expect from the O, the last one is from the D!

man, i hope you are right, that would be a huge help if that happened!

I can just see it now.......John David loose Booty tries to dump a screen pass over the pass rush and Barry Turner snags it out of the air and......HE......COULD.......GO.........ALL.......THE.........WAAAAAAYYYYY. Touch Down Huskers!!!!! <_<:o:)chuckleshuffle:lol::hellloooo:clap

I can just see it now.......John David loose Booty tries to dump a screen pass over the pass rush and Barry Turner snags it out of the air and......HE......COULD.......GO.........ALL.......THE.........WAAAAAAYYYYY. Touch Down Huskers!!!!! <_<:o:)chuckleshuffle:lol::hellloooo:clap

Thats the problem with USC's uniform, we don't have our names on the back of the jerseys. What you saw wasn't BARRY Turner, it was PATRICK Turner going deeeeep after faking in the flat. We have got to fix that. :o

Thats the problem with USC's uniform, we don't have our names on the back of the jerseys. What you saw wasn't BARRY Turner, it was PATRICK Turner going deeeeep after faking in the flat. We have got to fix that. :o

:rollin

Not bad, Tarheel, not bad at all...

Luckily Zach Bowman hawks him down and just as Pat Turner is high steppin on the 5 yard line Zach T bags Patrick and snatches the ball and Man, woman, and child he put them in the aisles with that one, as he takes it to the HOUSE!

Luckily Zach Bowman hawks him down and just as Pat Turner is high steppin on the 5 yard line Zach T bags Patrick and snatches the ball and Man, woman, and child he put them in the aisles with that one, as he takes it to the HOUSE!

USC's speed merchants couldn't catch him, and the Huskers lived happily thereafter.