Why our students need to step up....

This is a stupid question but how do the students get tickets, I know for basketball it is first come get the best seats but what about football. It seems a lot of our students are pretty lazy and don't even stand up for the game. For our high school game no sits down or they get yelled at by everyone, and if that doesn't work everyone yells leave and points to the exit. The kids need to think of creative things to yell and get everyone to yell with them.

I think that we need to extend the student basketball section, or at least need to get a lot more kids in their.

This is a stupid question but how do the students get tickets, I know for basketball it is first come get the best seats but what about football. It seems a lot of our students are pretty lazy and don't even stand up for the game. For our high school game no sits down or they get yelled at by everyone, and if that doesn't work everyone yells leave and points to the exit. The kids need to think of creative things to yell and get everyone to yell with them.

I think that we need to extend the student basketball section, or at least need to get a lot more kids in their.

Are you sure that they don't stand up because they get "yelled at" by the old people sitting behind them??

Are you sure that they don't stand up because they get "yelled at" by the old people sitting behind them??

HA! Or it could be that a lot of them get piss ass drunk before the game and can't stand. You wouldn't believe how many times I've seen people laying down passed out during the game.

that first Wisconsin video is just ridiculous. It's one thing to yell something like Husker Power...but when fans are yelling f#*k You-Eat sh#t back and forth. It still is a family atmosphere.

I'm the last person to say anyone shouldn't cuss, but when there are kids around or conservative families it gets to be just moronic and I don't think little kids should be hearing stuff like that.

I think the power of red banner is awesome!!!! I love our Husker Power chant, but our tunnel walk needs to be better this year. I was disappointed with it this last season because everyone gets quite to listen to the players speak???

Ya! That is piss poor coordination and scheduling! All that should be going on during the tunnel walk is absolute pandemonium. chuckleshuffle To make our own team crazy, :steam and the other team pee a little! :hmmph

I think the power of red banner is awesome!!!! I love our Husker Power chant, but our tunnel walk needs to be better this year. I was disappointed with it this last season because everyone gets quite to listen to the players speak???

Ya! That is piss poor coordination and scheduling! All that should be going on during the tunnel walk is absolute pandemonium. chuckleshuffle To make our own team crazy, :steam and the other team pee a little! :hmmph

I want it so f'ing loud in Memorial Stadium that all I can hear is me breathing and my heart pumping!!!!

I want it so f'ing loud in Memorial Stadium that all I can hear is me breathing and my heart pumping!!!!

:restore:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:cheers:steam:steam:steam :steam :steam:restore

that first Wisconsin video is just ridiculous. It's one thing to yell something like Husker Power...but when fans are yelling f#*k You-Eat sh#t back and forth. It still is a family atmosphere.

I'm the last person to say anyone shouldn't cuss, but when there are kids around or conservative families it gets to be just moronic and I don't think little kids should be hearing stuff like that.

I understand what you are saying....but you are at a college football game where the students have been drinking from the night before, the adults have been tailgating for how many hours, and....it is a hell of a time. I was at a Gophers hockey game and it was absolutely crazy in the "family" section. As a parent I guess you have to explain that it is going to happen and that it is not appropriate to use the language. If it is too offensive, don't bring your kids....

Maybe BC can challenge the students to be loud and proud of the Huskers!!!! I hope the students go insane during the USC game and let them know they are at one of the best stadiums in the nation!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

:clap:bonez:restore:yeah