Purify Back

Not suprising, with Callahan being on the hot seat, he needs Purify to play against USC. So much for Callahan being a tough disciplinarian. With Callahan trying to save his own neck, he will create another huge black eye for the program.

All right PoohBear, i think Purify has done his time. He was away from the team for 6 weeks and he's been through the legal process. Callahan's decision was the right one and this does not create another huge black eye for the program. I'm sure a lot of coaches in the country would have done the same thing....

Not suprising, with Callahan being on the hot seat, he needs Purify to play against USC. So much for Callahan being a tough disciplinarian. With Callahan trying to save his own neck, he will create another huge black eye for the program.

All right PoohBear, i think Purify has done his time. He was away from the team for 6 weeks and he's been through the legal process. Callahan's decision was the right one and this does not create another huge black eye for the program. I'm sure a lot of coaches in the country would have done the same thing....

I agree with you 100%