Who would you clone?

Whoever made a comment about his throwing ability, look at his Sr. season. He was at 55-56%, most of the INC's were thrown away as opposed to bad throws, and he had 17 TDs v. 4 INT's

The only reason the stats were that good was because teams would always put 8 or MORE players in the box to try and stop the option, and would always fall victim to the play action pass where receivers where, most of the time, wide open.

I'm not trying to be a Frazier hater, but he was an average passer, which isn't a bad thing, but since we already have a high-caliber passer I would pick someone else to fill a question mark position.

Picking a TE or FB would probably be wasted with this offense..Do they even get any touches?

I'd love to see what Irving Fryer or Todd Brown could do with Keller throwin' to them.

Maybe even Rozier at his prime...Dean Steinkuhler and while we're at it..Dave Rimmington.

On Defense..Mike Brown

if we need a tight end i would say Brad Jenkins

only caught a few dozen passes in 4 years, but never dropped ONE. also could block like a muther. plus, a great man of integrity and discipline. loves the Lord and fears no man...and...my dad.

but, for real...if this post can be for real...ahman green, he was simply a man among boys in college.

on defense i would say...uuummm......danny noonan. that guy was badass on the interior.