Castille is most critical frosh?

I would say Adi Kunalic is. Him making a long field goal could be the difference between a win and a loss.

Kunalic is without a doubt going to be the most critical freshmen this season. Nebraska's inability to make good on more than a chip shot has lost at least a couple of games in the last few seasons; we better hope he's worth both stars. That being said Castille sounds like a beast.

Did you see the pictures of Castille at practice??? The guy is a freakin monster!!!! I agree that he is going to be a big part of the offense, but I don't think it's going to be as much as we all think. If we would have had Adi last season we would have definately at least tied the Cotton Bowl with Auburn. Prince is going to need to step up and become that sorely needed kick/punt returner that we have needed for years!!!!!

At the RB position, I disagree. You are forgetting Culbert.

I would say the most critical position is kicker. With the longer field and the lack of a deep field goal threat last year, I am looking forward to seeing what Henery and Kunalic can do.

Also I am excited to see who comes out at safety. He's not a frosh, but Asante could be big.

I would say the most critical position is kicker. With the longer field and the lack of a deep field goal threat last year, I am looking forward to seeing what Henery and Kunalic can do.

Also I am excited to see who comes out at safety. He's not a frosh, but Asante could be big.

:yeah

i would really like to see some FG attempts this year instead of 4th down attempts this year

i would really like to see some FG attempts this year instead of 4th down attempts this year

Did you know some teams kick field goals from 40+ yards out? Craziness!

really. who'd of thunk it

Apperantly not USC.

Apperantly not USC.

it wouldnt suprize me if Jordon Congdon doesnt start kicking 50+ yarders before it is all said and done

Apperantly not USC.

Ouch. :LOLtartar

Apperantly not USC.

it wouldnt suprize me if Jordon Congdon doesnt start kicking 50+ yarders before it is all said and done

How? Are they gonna give him a bionic leg?