Texas-Nebraska game

dude that pic is hilarious. i'm glad another team in this country hates OU as bad as we do!!

also glad a little of the North v. South is picking up again with us getting better each year and you guys winning a NC after almost 40 years.

i think a key to victory will be our front 7 on defense. if we can contain the run and put some pressure on your passer it will make a huge difference. last year, late in the game charles was ripping off some good, time consuming runs.

for you guys, the big play always hurts us. if you guys have some deep passes, it spells trouble for us.

I think that its pretty much a sure loss for NU because its in Texas and they are going to be better than they were last year. Last year was our shot to get rid of the hex that Texas has over us and Nunn had to cough up the ball. That was the most dissapointed I've been at a husker game, and #2 was the 98 Texas game. God damn Texas!!! :madash

I think that its pretty much a sure loss for NU because its in Texas and they are going to be better than they were last year. Last year was our shot to get rid of the hex that Texas has over us and Nunn had to cough up the ball. That was the most dissapointed I've been at a husker game, and #2 was the 98 Texas game. God damn Texas!!! :madash

so you think that because the game is in Austin, that will make the difference between W and L?? The players themselves say that Texas is NOT a hard team to play on the road.

if we can go into A&M and walk away with a win, im fairly confident that Darryl Royal will not pose a problem to us.

You're saying we aren't going to be better than we were last year?

It sure is good to know that you have faith in your team.

Sorry, but Nunn didn't cough up that ball!!!! The defensive back for Texas put his helmet right on the ball so he just knocked it out. I don't care who you are there is no way anyone would have held on to that ball!!!!

Longhorn we need to keep McCoy under wraps and make sure he doesn't have a lot of time in the pocket. Our defensive front definately has to put him under pressure so he doesn't get too comfortable. When we create turnovers our defense needs to actually recover these turnovers. I was at last years game and I went crazy at all the missed opportunities in that one. :hellloooo

Sorry, but Nunn didn't cough up that ball!!!! The defensive back for Texas put his helmet right on the ball so he just knocked it out. I don't care who you are there is no way anyone would have held on to that ball!!!!

Longhorn we need to keep McCoy under wraps and make sure he doesn't have a lot of time in the pocket. Our defensive front definately has to put him under pressure so he doesn't get too comfortable. When we create turnovers our defense needs to actually recover these turnovers. I was at last years game and I went crazy at all the missed opportunities in that one. :hellloooo

We didn't, but we SHOULD HAVE, and were good enough to. We are an improved team, and i think we will fare well on the road this year, so if we win/lose, i dont think the Stadium will have anything to do with it