If you could pick one team.....

If I am not mistaken...we played Penn St. in 2003 and beat them handily. :thumbs

18-14 is hardly beating someone 'handily.'

Actually....it was 18-10 and thats more than a touchdown. Do some more research buddy. <_<

18-10 is hardly a beating anyway you slice it. 8 points can be only 1 TD, and 1 2 pt conversion. My years of research uncovered that small little nugget, don't be surprised if you see it happen at some point during this season, pal. :thumbs

Thanks....I look forward to it!

p.s. i like the Signature!

If I am not mistaken...we played Penn St. in 2003 and beat them handily. :thumbs

Actually....it was 18-10 and thats more than a touchdown. Do some more research buddy. <_<

18-10 is hardly a beating anyway you slice it. 8 points can be only 1 TD, and 1 2 pt conversion. My years of research uncovered that small little nugget, don't be surprised if you see it happen at some point during this season, pal. :thumbs

OK PAL!.......................pal.................. :lol::rollin

well, living in minnesota makes it easy for me....

let's put another beatdown on the GOPHS like we did with the scoring machine!

Plus, there'd be roughly 40,000 tickets available for Husker fans to purchase. Gotta love the lack of passion from Minnesota fans.

:rollin

Ohio, they have the best coach ever.

Ok here's a scenario. We win the Big 12, and are all set for our BCS berth when they announce a shocker, Ohio at 13-0 has busted the BCS and will be playing guess who, Nebraska in the Fiesta Bowl. Nebraska goes on to beat Ohio 135-3 and F.S. is picked up in Tempe for drunk driving with a 50% BAC. :cheers

If I am not mistaken...we played Penn St. in 2003 and beat them handily. I would like to see us play them again. Or maybe even Florida St.! :thumbs

The Iowa Hawkeyes baby! I am from Iowa and would love to see the Huskers pounce the squawkeyes 2 years in a row. Iowa fans have delusions of granduer and need to be brought back to reality from time to time.

Gotta agree. But I think it needs to be an every year matchup. Regardless if a program is up, down or whatever....Texas and OU have the Red River Shootout....we could just have the Muddy River Shootout.

DJR got to it before i did, might of been more if we didn't have Jamal 'i just shot myself in the foot' Lord. But by 8 is not very handily like he said.

shouldn't it be the muddy river Shut'TheHell'Up?