If you could pick one team.....

If you could pick any team in the country for the Huskers to have a home-and-home series with in the next couple of years, who would it be? With USC coming this year and Va Tech in the next few, I was just wondering what everybody's dream matchup would be.

While part of me would like to see a LSU series (great tradition-laden programs, Pelini is DC down there, etc.), I really want us to play Minnesota. No, it wouldnt have the buzz of our USC games, but it would just be fun for me personally to rip on all the Gopher homers up here after we beat them.

So who would you want us to play?

Forget the Florida schools...seen enough of them.

I'd say my top choices for home-and-home's would be:

1) Oklahoma...for the next 10,000 years

2) Michigan

3) South Carolina (hey coach, remember us? :) )

4) Tennessee (coming to a season near you!)

we just played Michigan 2 years ago!

I want to see a team who we haven't played before....or one that we haven't played in awhile. We've only played Florida in 2 bowl games, the latest one being 11 years ago. I'd love to play them again in a back2back so that I can get my Florida friend up to Lincoln for a little rivalry....and so she can see I'm not the only crazed Nebraska fan.

We've never played Ohio State.

A Big 10 team every year. Don't care who, but I'd like to have one every year. I get so tired of their fans, sports writers, and sports announcers get a chub over the entire conference every year. Being from Iowa, I'd like to see Husker Nation invade that dump Kinnick and put a beatdown on the Hawkettes again. Is it too obvious that I hate the Big 10? :box:nutz