If you could pick one team.....

Michigan and Notre Dame have more overall wins.

Games with them and wins, narrows the gap quicker.

I would only want name programs. Let the Rutgers and Louisvilles earn their way to the top.

Bama would be a good choice, but we really need current winners.

Florida schools if we could get them up here in the late fall.

Michigan/Notre Dame are the most storied, history rich opponents. Ohio State really is nothing like Michigan as far as history is concerned.

LSU would be great to play there at nite and return the favor here.

SC is the current top of the heap. I would love an ongoing competition with them. Really met a lot of great fans there last year.

Georgia is another one that is real close.

I say no on ASU or Cal, and most likely not to excited about UCLA even though it would be close to home.

We need to establish wins over major players.

The Iowa Hawkeyes baby! I am from Iowa and would love to see the Huskers pounce the squawkeyes 2 years in a row. Iowa fans have delusions of granduer and need to be brought back to reality from time to time.

Gotta agree. But I think it needs to be an every year matchup. Regardless if a program is up, down or whatever....Texas and OU have the Red River Shootout....we could just have the Muddy River Shootout.

The Iowa Hawkeyes baby! I am from Iowa and would love to see the Huskers pounce the squawkeyes 2 years in a row. Iowa fans have delusions of granduer and need to be brought back to reality from time to time.

Gotta agree. But I think it needs to be an every year matchup. Regardless if a program is up, down or whatever....Texas and OU have the Red River Shootout....we could just have the Muddy River Shootout.

"Muddy River Shootout"......this does have a nice ring to it! good call :woo

If I am not mistaken...we played Penn St. in 2003 and beat them handily. :thumbs

18-14 is hardly beating someone 'handily.'

Actually....it was 18-10 and thats more than a touchdown. Do some more research buddy. <_<

18-10 is hardly a beating anyway you slice it. 8 points can be only 1 TD, and 1 2 pt conversion. My years of research uncovered that small little nugget, don't be surprised if you see it happen at some point during this season, pal. :thumbs