If you could pick one team.....

West Virginia, I don't know why, just would like to see it i guess

:yeah

Keep 'em east, I say. I saw us play WVU at the 1994 Pigskin Classic (or was it the Kickoff Classic?) at the Meadowlands to start the championship season. 31-3 I believe the final was. Milked that one locally for years, so I need an update. Other than WVU, here's the rest of my list...

Maryland (red vs red)

Penn State (they are WAYYY too full of themselves, and the 40-13 thrashing in 2002 only gave them more ammo)

Clemson (my fishing buddy is an alum - has an orange/white bass boat :blink: )

Alabama - two programs who have been through hard times and are bouncing back

I hope Stevie P keeps scheduling east. After VaTech and Tennessee, the major non-conference schedule set up is with UCLA again.

West Virginia, I don't know why, just would like to see it i guess

:yeah

Keep 'em east, I say. I saw us play WVU at the 1994 Pigskin Classic (or was it the Kickoff Classic?) at the Meadowlands to start the championship season. 31-3 I believe the final was. Milked that one locally for years, so I need an update. Other than WVU, here's the rest of my list...

Maryland (red vs red)

Penn State (they are WAYYY too full of themselves, and the 40-13 thrashing in 2002 only gave them more ammo)

Clemson (my fishing buddy is an alum - has an orange/white bass boat :blink: )

Alabama - two programs who have been through hard times and are bouncing back

I hope Stevie P keeps scheduling east. After VaTech and Tennessee, the major non-conference schedule set up is with UCLA again.

Nope...shut out WVU 31-0. :thumbs

Arkansas - in Little Rock. I'm only 15 minutes away. :)

Arizona State - in Tempe. I'm only 15 minutes away.

Or maybe 20 min..But it would also be nice to get them to stop showing replays of that "Nineteen ta Nuthin" game from '96? every year..Plus with the fan base we have living out here it's like a home game and "The Valley" is becoming a recruiting hotbed (5 NU recruits last year).

tOhio State would be great too, just to get my Wife (Buckeye alum) to stop talking trash and teaching our Sons to "like the Huskers too"..They're still Mamma's Boys (6 & 9). Plus..I don't think we've ever played.

For the protection of our '95 team, I'd still like to keep USC on our schedule..

They seem to be the greatest threat (By the media, anyway) for "Greatest team of all time" in the forseeable future..It'd be nice not to have to rely on ShortHorns or Bruins to beat them and to have our own shot at them in the next few years.