Prince Amukamara moves to RB today?

Foppa

Just announced on 1620 The Zone...

Prince is taking snaps at RB today...

Can't say I'm surprised based on the Lucky/Glenn situation...

Apparently Glenn is now back at practice, but Lucky isn't. :hmmph

This is getting old.

Any thoughts on this?

This is getting old.

Any thoughts on this?

I think we are going to continue to see this all year. I wouldn't depend on Lucky or Glenn to be healthy at all this year. :hmmph I believe we will see the running back of the future emerge this year. Lucky and Glenn just aren't durable enough. If they can't make it through practice how are they going to make it through the season?

This is getting old.

Any thoughts on this?

I think we are going to continue to see this all year. I wouldn't depend on Lucky or Glenn to be healthy at all this year. :hmmph I believe we will see the running back of the future emerge this year. Lucky and Glenn just aren't durable enough. If they can't make it through practice how are they going to make it through the season?

Yeah, good point...

A youngster may have to really learn this system and break out this year for the running game to be very productive. An advantage is they should have a pretty good O-line to work behind, and hopefully some speed will remedy some inexperience as well. But all in all, this is pretty worrisome. :blink:

it is obvious that Lucky's injury was more severe than what was reported. if you are having any lingering effects from a concussion and take another hit, it can really get bad.

i would rather see him in non contact drills for awhile to make sure that he is 100%, than to rush back and end his football days

Haven't heard anything new about Culbert's RB status...doubt it has changed...with Prince thrown in the mix, who (with Lucky/Glenn excluded) has the best pass-blocking and catching skills? Granted, with the freshman it's kind of hard to judge, just throwing it out there.

Haven't heard anything new about Culbert's RB status...doubt it has changed...with Prince thrown in the mix, who (with Lucky/Glenn excluded) has the best pass-blocking and catching skills? Granted, with the freshman it's kind of hard to judge, just throwing it out there.

i has got to be Mendosa because he was here for the spring semester. he should have the edge there

I am a fan of Prince moving to offense to play some snaps. The kid is too dynamic of a player to have him play defense. At this point, Culbert should be the best at the RB position at blocking since he has had winter, spring, summer and now fall practice at RB(doesn't necessarily mean he is though).