KSU fans talking trash about Purify tragedy

I've visited two well known Missouri Boards and have seen nothing but condolences from them on the issue. Glad to say I'm glad and truthfully a bit surprised considering the level of vile stuff they've been posting recently. Respect for Mizzou +1

Even the Buffs are showing some class, yes the Buffs. Respect for Colorado +1

Some others aren't so kind... a few snippets from one of the larger KSU boards

Some call it "Karma" for the "light" suspension he recieved for the DUI.

One poster replied with "Better stay off the streets.... Mo's gonna be gettin' his drink on!!!"

Another stated "I bet he was shot because he was making fun of Brook Berringer."

Yet another said this one "Well, at least he wasn't killed by a drunk driver.

Imagine the irony."

This one is just pathetic.

"Seriously dude, that's sad but do you really feel bad for mo?

I mean, he hit a woman, and risked others lives by driving drunk.

Live by the sword, die from robbers."

There are others on some of the other KSU boards, but many are simply too vile and disgusting to put here. Respect for the Purple Pussies -5,000,000

:yeah

Yeah. Wouldn't it be awful if someone continually referred to an unsubstantiated charge against a certain quarterback for a rape that didn't take place. Or a running back who aledgedly took money for housing in a high rent area and blame his college for it. Then take these unproved charges and use them to smear a whole university and their fans. Not to stop there, lets make these charges every time you post. Keep pounding away at it as if it was fact and as if a whole community is guilty. Ranks right up there with the rogue prosecuetor Mike Nifong in Durham who ruined the Duke lacrosse team from having a chance of winning a NC, or three men to have there reps tarnished for the rest of there lives, and an entire city be associated with the worst kind of behavior, "PRICELESS!" If we saw that we wouldn't tolerate it would we? If seems like outrage is so selective. Double standards. One for "insiders" one for "outsiders".

Tarheel, I've never heard anything about the rape charge you speak of, but the other is clearly the Reggie Bush situation, everyone and their grandma is making fun of USC for that one simply because you guys are on top. At least those comments are about something that is in some way relevant to football and the university, however that situation is a FAR, FAR cry from making fun of someone's brother being murdered just because you don't like the team he plays for. Thats just sick.

Tarheel, I've never heard anything about the rape charge you speak of,

It was Mark Sanchez and I believe it was before last year and the case was dropped. I'm pretty sure that is what he is talking about.

It is and he is making a pretty valid point about double standards and jealousy that is reigning on this board towards USC.

It was Mark Sanchez and I believe it was before last year and the case was dropped. I'm pretty sure that is what he is talking about.

It is and he is making a pretty valid point about double standards and jealousy that is reigning on this board towards USC.

I got nothing, but respect for USC because they are where we used to be. Of course I want us to beat USC because that means we are on our way to the top and someone has to take down the giant and it might as well be us. The Reggie Bush situation is just a mess regardless...............

Everything that happens at USC is being scrutinized because they are so visible in the public eye like Nebraska in the mid-90's. It just so happens that USC is in one of the media capitals of the world AND are such a dominant team.

i cant believe any of you are surprised. They make fun of Brook, who was one of their own! They cant win on the field, so they have to try to win at something. they are like a gang of 8 year olds who sit in the back of the classroom basking in their self-proclaimed "elite" status, talking loudly as if what they are saying is gospel. f#*k em, outside of of their little bubbles, they are perceived as trash that isnt even recyclable. I feel sorry for the good KSU fans out there. They do exist, like dragons and gryphons.