USC injury

I am I

Actually the article states that they are thin there. To paraphrase Carroll....anyone who has any experience playing on the line has been playing multiple places. They have depth at the "skill" positions but not on the front line apaprantely.

This looks good for our "green" defensive front four IMO.

The backup may be fine at blocking and have all of the other skills. But.......and it is a HUGE but, if i were USC i would be worried about the hand off between the center and the QB. That can take tons of practice to get used to a way the center gives you the ball. Granted they have 2+ weeks to work on it, but still there is the chance of some slip ups that could lead to turnovers in unfortunate situations.

Their starter graduated and now the new starter gets hurt. So now last years backup LG moves over to center. This is the type of situation that's ripe for mishaps. It would be great if they were at full strength when we beat them, but I'll take what I can get. :)

I like what I am hearing. Especially since they do not have CALIBER depth on the O-Line. Now our VASTLY improved D-Line will get more pressure on Booty's booty! I made a funny!

:bonez