Josh Freeman

albie hobbling around on a sprained ankle. and have you seen his offensive line? When you have blue jerseys all around it's hard to scan the field and make wonderful decisions. whenever he has decent time in the pocket he makes good throws.

Please don't misunderstand I dislike Freeman just as much as the rest of you, but he is a very good quarterback, well, for what he's dealing with.......ahem......prince.....cough..cough....ahem

As much as I dislike Freeman, he didn't do bad tonight at all... Auburn looked horrible and they could have picked him off 3-4 times but simply dropped the ball but he made some plays appear out of nothing and considering his O'Line should be playing in Division 2 he did fine.

Prince on the other hand cost them that game by not understanding the simple fact that his LT couldn't stop anyone and that he needed a HB in the backfield on every snap to block.

All in all KSU got really lucky tonight that the score was as close as it was, Auburn was flat awful tonight, their line is infinitely worse than the one we faced last year, Cox made a few bad decisions that cost them big plays and their defense seemed allergic to the INT until the last 10 minutes of the game. The media is going to read this game as a moral victory for KSU and a step in the right direction, but if they play like this in B12 play they are going to be in BIG trouble against almost everyone but the worst teams in the conference.

I thought Freeman looked good for most of the game. Not saying I'd necessarily want him here, but overall his performance tonight struck me as pretty good.

You guys might be right. Everytime I tuned in he did something stupid. I was switching back and forth between different games.

I may have mis-spoke on him loseing the game for K-State.

I will stick with what I said first in not coming to Nebraska.

In my opinion, it was a blessing that Freeman did not come to Nebraska.

If you did not see him play tonight; well, he lost the game for K-State with bad decisions.

KSUcks is a bad decision on so many levels. One of the best vet programs in the nation?!? If I was a Cocker Spaniel, I'd rather piss on myself and do minor surgery with my canines to my kidneys than let anyone there touch me...And even if the great KSU vets could save my yipping ass...I'd rather die.

Auburn looked terrible throughout most of the game. Is KSU's defense that good... or is Auburn's offense just plain terrible?

Prince had a nice little game plan early with those quick short routes that Auburn just couldn't stop. I don't know what happened after that. Freeman got beat to hell too late in the game. But he looked pretty good most of the game.

Auburn looked terrible throughout most of the game. Is KSU's defense that good... or is Auburn's offense just plain terrible?

Prince had a nice little game plan early with those quick short routes that Auburn just couldn't stop. I don't know what happened after that. Freeman got beat to hell too late in the game. But he looked pretty good most of the game.

We'll see next week. That's the only bad thing about the first week of football. It's too hard to tell what teams did what.