Is Terrence Nunn the most frustrating player on the team?

jrggvlynr

How could you even be a Husker fan posting threads like this?

Besides, if there was nobody in the world named Terrence Nunn the night of the 05 Alamo Bowl then Nebraska would of got creamed by Michigan.

Give nunn a break fellas. I think he's just got it in his head now because so many of ya'll bitch and complain about him. He'll be alright now worries.

Texas was last year...get over it

oh come on..... <_< if you don't want to read anything negative don't bother coming to a message board. WE ARE HUSKER FANS, WE ACCEPT NOTHING LESS THAN THE BEST! WE WILL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO IMPROVE UPON!

I support Nunn, as I will support all huskers. I want to him do great this year. but fans have the right to discuss their feelings on a freakin message board. this has nothing to do with texas....this is a culmination of his career as a whole. in my OPINION, and several others around here he needs to step it up.

How could you even be a Husker fan posting threads like this?

Besides, if there was nobody in the world named Terrence Nunn the night of the 05 Alamo Bowl then Nebraska would of got creamed by Michigan.

Give nunn a break fellas. I think he's just got it in his head now because so many of ya'll bitch and complain about him. He'll be alright now worries.

Texas was last year...get over it

oh come on..... <_< if you don't want to read anything negative don't bother coming to a message board. WE ARE HUSKER FANS, WE ACCEPT NOTHING LESS THAN THE BEST! WE WILL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO IMPROVE UPON!

I support Nunn, as I will support all huskers. I want to him do great this year. but fans have the right to discuss their feelings on a freakin message board. this has nothing to do with texas....this is a culmination of his career as a whole. in my OPINION, and several others around here he needs to step it up.

Well said! :clap

I'm not all optimistic all the time. I'll be negative when I have to be but crying about a dropped couple passes when we ran ALLLLL day and he didn't get teh chance to get zipped a couple more makes no sense to me. Especially when we owned the team we were playing.

Give it a rest.

It's like everyone bagging on Grixby for not covering well on that completion. Umm, Grixby is the main reason our momentum came back and killed Nevada after that interception when we had that kick ass return.

Chill people