More Questions Than Ever

skersOVRsc

1. Is our running game as good as it looked, or was it "just Nevada"?

2. Is WF's run D as good as it looked or was it "just Boston College"?

3. Will Nunn and Hardy decide to catch the f'ing ball at some point this year?

4. Will Mo's head be in the game enough to be effective?

5. Is Lucky gonna be a product of the system?

6. How long has it been since Mangino saw his penis? :lol:

7. Is Cosgrove crazy smart, or just crazy?

8. Are Swift and Peterson under-used?

9. Is grixby a leprachaun?

Any one with answers to the serious ones?

It's really that good it's just our line has to execute like they did for it to be that good.

Theyre good but our line should handle them better than BC did.

That I cant answer really but Im hopin just as much as you man.

Hell yes. He just lost his bro man, cmon wouldnt you be playin your heart out?!

No, he's got tons of potential.

6. How long has it been since Mangino saw his penis?

Too long. LOL

A little of both.

Definitely. Theyre both better than Nunn and Hardy by far!

Yes but hes good for what his size is.

i think the first time we will have answers to these questions will be when we are under fire in a tight game and have to rise to the occasion. against Nevada, they showed a little of it: INT for TD and then a very tough drive right back down for a score that put us ahead for good.

can we drive 75 yds against WF down 21-10 (God forbid)?

1. Our running game is good, but it's also just Nevada. I think it's a case of getting too excited about the (admittedly insanely good) stats we put up. But really, it *seems* like it's more of a matter that we were bigger and tougher than them (big surprise), wore them out, beat them, (an accomplishment, but I mean, they *are* Nevada and it's kind of expected) and ran away with it from there. Once they were down, we were just going to be able to run at will. That likely inflated the numbers, and it won't be the case against more prepared, more physical teams. So if we never establish the rhythm, we can still struggle. We saw that we could establish the run....against Nevada. We saw that we can sustain our rushing attack, once established. But can we establish the run against tougher teams? Remains to be seen.

2. I don't know much about Boston College, but certainly Nebraska > BC, which beat Wake by 10.

3. More importantly, will Nunn *not* wave for fair catch and then take off? I mean, honestly. Stupid, stupid, stupid penalty. If they don't start catching, I'm not worried - well, I do hope Nunn snaps out of it, but we do have plenty of talented young guys who can come in and start developing. Can't be much uglier, right?

4. Remains to be seen, but I think so. A lot of times, these tough situations only motivate players more.

8. I think so, yes. Peterson made tons of plays for us these past two years, and Swift has been one of our more reliable guys. But then, with Nunn and Purify, it's hard to argue for too much more PT for them. I think Nunn, Purify, Swift, and Peterson are our top four guys...after that, we'll want to bring up Meno, Will Henry, Niles Paul, and maybe the frosh WRs if they aren't redshirting, and use Hardy sparingly....

As good. That line is probably our biggest strength this season.

Well, their D was really good last year. But I think it might have been "just Boston College." They've got a lot of young guys on that D-line.

They'll have their moment in the sun . . . and then drop every pass that comes their way afterwards. I was surprised to even see Hardy in the game on Saturday, what with all the talent we have at that position. I mean, he's super fast, but I can remember too many drops thrown his way and not nearly enough catches. The only potential I see from Hardy is to line him up against the slowest DB and send him on a crazy-deep fly pattern. Even then, it's 50/50 (and that's generous).

I don't know, he's certainly had plenty to be distracted by, and missing all that time from summer and fall camp isn't good. I worry.

Not necessarily . . . I think he's just got teh skillz!!1lolz! Of course, I wouldn't have said that before Saturday.

6. How long has it been since Mangino saw his penis? :lol:

:ahhhhhhhh

Crazy smart. I've been saying so since the beginning.

No. Swift, Peterson, and Dan Erickson are underused.

Yes, but so is THIS KID and ZOMG. :o

Mangino question: Based on the recent youtube clip (sorry, don't know how to post link) of him chewing out a player last week, I'd say that he hasn't seen or used his penis for several years. That was some major sexual tension released on his player!!!!

ROFLMAO!!! Nice and most likely very true but then again who knows... He does got a good paying job so he can probably afford some quality sluts. LOL

1. Is our running game as good as it looked, or was it "just Nevada"? I believe so.

2. Is WF's run D as good as it looked or was it "just Boston College"? Their front 7 is their strength. Probably

3. Will Nunn and Hardy decide to catch the f'ing ball at some point this year? Dear god, I hope so.

4. Will Mo's head be in the game enough to be effective? We'll find out.

5. Is Lucky gonna be a product of the system? He looked like a completely different RB last week. I'd say he's go it.

6. How long has it been since Mangino saw his penis? :lol:We don't even know if he has one...

7. Is Cosgrove crazy smart, or just crazy? Maybe both.

8. Are Swift and Peterson under-used? Yes.

9. Is grixby a leprachaun? He's always after me lucky charms!

:)

1. Is our running game as good as it looked, or was it "just Nevada"? I believe so.

2. Is WF's run D as good as it looked or was it "just Boston College"? Their front 7 is their strength. Probably

3. Will Nunn and Hardy decide to catch the f'ing ball at some point this year? Dear god, I hope so.

5. Is Lucky gonna be a product of the system? He looked like a completely different RB last week. I'd say he's go it.

6. How long has it been since Mangino saw his penis? :lol:We don't even know if he has one...

drowning, no one is after your lucky charms.......pool boy

BRI might be... :ahhhhhhhh

BRI might be... :ahhhhhhhh

Will you QUIT putting me into your sick gay fantasies???

1. I don't think it was as good as advertised last week, but I think it is just as effective as anyone elses in the country (except for West Virginia)

2. No idea!

3. Nunn will, Hardy definitely will think about it...

4. Affirmative

5. Sure

6. I'm sure there is a mirror SOMEWHERE in his house?

7. A little combination of both

8. Most definitely

9. Probably not, most leprechauns are Irish, therefore implying Caucasian.

Here is some info on #1 & #2

#1..Nevada was a decent defensive team with good linebackers coming into the season. They gave up an avg of only 128 yds rushing per game last year. That means that we looked great against a team projected to finish 3rd in their conference.

#2. Bc ran for an avg of 113 yds last year and only got 54 this past week They did throw for an avg of 240 per game last year to lead the ACC and last week passed for 408. The only real gauge is that Wake gave up only and avg of 2.9 yds per rush to the tailbacks last week so they did stop the run but it didn't really matter since BC only ran the ball 21 times. Also, Wake only gave up 102 yds per game last year on the ground which is quite impressive.

SO, we did better than expected rushing obviously but against a average run stopping team with good linebackers. AND Wake has a pretty tough rushing defense but BC never exploits the run anyway.