Oklahoma In the National Championship

AR Husker Fan

I heard Stoops in an interview on Sirius today (it was replayed from the week) and when asked about rankings he said the only thing useful about the polls is rapping fish (when it comes out in the paper). He said he tells his guys to win, keep winning, and dont worry about anything else. I like (or respect) Stoops, and OU is playing on all cylinders.

OU burned Miami to the ground. Saying "Miami isn't exactly a measuring stick opponent, plus they were at home" is weak. They treated Miami like they were Ball State. Of course we'll see how the season plays out, but OU has been insanely impressive thus far.

I don't know what's so "weak" about my comment. I think it's pretty fair considering how immature the season is.

Texas manhandled TCU in the second half. I wouldn't hand OU the South crown yet. TCU actually seems to be a decent opponent this season, whereas Miami is in its first year under a new coach, coming off its worst season in god knows how many decades. Lay off of me, jerk.

Oh and by the way...

I would say that NU looked "insanely impressive" in its first game against Nevada. This, of course, being the same Nevada team that lost by a mere 1 point to MIAMI in the post season last year.

and the same Nevada team that beat Northwestern this week. Northwestern is not a real powerhouse team, but they are not from the WAC or Confrence USA either

OU burned Miami to the ground. Saying "Miami isn't exactly a measuring stick opponent, plus they were at home" is weak. They treated Miami like they were Ball State. Of course we'll see how the season plays out, but OU has been insanely impressive thus far.

I don't know what's so "weak" about my comment. I think it's pretty fair considering how immature the season is.

Texas manhandled TCU in the second half. I wouldn't hand OU the South crown yet. TCU actually seems to be a decent opponent this season, whereas Miami is in its first year under a new coach, coming off its worst season in god knows how many decades. Lay off of me, jerk.

Lay off the name calling. If you have to do it, take it to the Woodshed.

Lay off the name calling. If you have to do it, take it to the Woodshed.

Give me a f'ing break, Mother Theresa. Homeboy called me 'weak.' That's sooo 2003.