With all the hate on Coz and the D...

If Callahan doesn't win 77-0 and out gain the other team 700 to 50, then the Huskers suck. If the Huskers win big the other team sucks. If the Huskers win by 7 or less the Huskers suck. Huskers fans cant take a low scoring hard fought game. Every Huskers game has to be 77-0. Go walk on and help the program out!! I never went to college so I have 4 years but I'll get mey ass kick, and I'm 6'3 225lbs. Alot of fans talk sh#t but never back it up. Go walk on the football program beacaue to me every one has the f'ing answer but doesn't do anything about it. If Callahan sucks go walk in the University with your ideas and apply for the Head Coaching job. And by the way, during Cally first year when he passed on 3 and 2 everybody and mean everybody would say run the ball. Make up your mind.

If Callahan doesn't win 77-0 and out gain the other team 700 to 50, then the Huskers suck. If the Huskers win big the other team sucks. If the Huskers win by 7 or less the Huskers suck. Huskers fans cant take a low scoring hard fought game. Every Huskers game has to be 77-0. Go walk on and help the program out!! I never went to college so I have 4 years but I'll get mey ass kick, and I'm 6'3 225lbs. Alot of fans talk sh#t but never back it up. Go walk on the football program beacaue to me every one has the f'ing answer but doesn't do anything about it. If Callahan sucks go walk in the University with your ideas and apply for the Head Coaching job. And by the way, during Cally first year when he passed on 3 and 2 everybody and mean everybody would say run the ball. Make up your mind.

What does getting on the field have to do with anyone questioning the way we played on Saturday? I'm sure that everyone knows it's not easy play D-IA college football, otherwise we would all be out there. We are a much better team that what showed up on Saturday against Wake. I, for one, never said we should have blown them out, but there is no way we should have to escape with a win from there. Maybe I am underestimating Wake a little or maybe I'm over-estimating our beloved Huskers. Either way, it's getting pretty old listening to you whine about other people questioning the game because it wasn't a blowout or whatever. Let's just move on to USC, which SHOULD be a tough game whether it's 7-3 or 77-73. I don't think a lot of people EXPECTED us to have to battle Wake like that. I also don't think that anyone EXPECTS us to come out and blow USC away. I just don't see why you're getting so mad because people are questioning some call and the game plan. IT HAPPENS EVERY WEEK. Get used to it because that's why Nebraska fans are the most knowledgeable college football fans in the known universe!

:bonez GBR!! :bonez

Black maybe your fast enough to be a receiver since that is your size.

Anyway, it sounds to me like people are complaining about serious concerns they have about last game and issues that might be exposed next week. Why do you guys freak out because people are concerned? I GUARANTEE the coaches are seriously concerned about some issues going into the USC game. Mainly the timing with Keller and the rush defense.

And people seem to complain when there is something to complain about. You know what I did hear last week, everyone talking about USC being overrated, too high on themselves and the coaches looking ahead to NU, but we can critique them. We shouldn't critique our own team.

Black maybe your fast enough to be a receiver since that is your size.

Anyway, it sounds to me like people are complaining about serious concerns they have about last game and issues that might be exposed next week. Why do you guys freak out because people are concerned? I GUARANTEE the coaches are seriously concerned about some issues going into the USC game. Mainly the timing with Keller and the rush defense.

And people seem to complain when there is something to complain about. You know what I did hear last week, everyone talking about USC being overrated, too high on themselves and the coaches looking ahead to NU, but we can critique them. We shouldn't critique our own team.

Hmmm. I see plenty of freaking from all sides. It's not like there are concerned posters and those who freak about their concerns. I see freaking going both ways and then there are people freaking about freaking. It's turning into an all around freak show. :madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash