Straight BEATDOWN!

rkhufu7

I am a REALIST! Legit Nebraska teams don't get run on for 300 yards, and they don't get 49 points scored on them ANYWHERE! Talent level has to increase, along with depth!

Once they went up 21-10 and stopped the 2nd half drive and created a short field and made it 28-10, the route was on, because all they had to do was pass rush and go for turnovers! That is what Pete Carrroll has done since he has been at SC, they force TOs, save for last season! Turnovers are gonna come when you have big leads and the other team is one dimensional!

What is their 2nd team? I saw, #2, #13, #21, #31, #23 all run the ball on the blackshirts? #83/86 caught passes at TE, WRs, 1, 8, 9, all caught passes... They are light years ahead! when it was 42-10, it looked just like the Nevada game, save this time Nebraska was Nevada!

yep...thanks Frank.

Yeah, it's all solich's fault.

I am a REALIST! Legit Nebraska teams don't get run on for 300 yards, and they don't get 49 points scored on them ANYWHERE! Talent level has to increase, along with depth!

Agreed, but that is what the recruiting classes will bring.

Our 1st team is as good as USC's 2nd.

Better talent is coming and so is the depth.

Been hearing this for the last 4 years where are they? If they are here why arent they in the game?

Agreed, but that is what the recruiting classes will bring.

Our 1st team is as good as USC's 2nd.

Better talent is coming and so is the depth.

Been hearing this for the last 4 years where are they? If they are here why arent they in the game?

They'll suddenly emerge as seniors who have never played a down in a real game and totally pwn everyone.

Once they went up 21-10 and stopped the 2nd half drive and created a short field and made it 28-10, the route was on, because all they had to do was pass rush and go for turnovers! That is what Pete Carrroll has done since he has been at SC, they force TOs, save for last season! Turnovers are gonna come when you have big leads and the other team is one dimensional!

What is their 2nd team? I saw, #2, #13, #21, #31, #23 all run the ball on the blackshirts? #83/86 caught passes at TE, WRs, 1, 8, 9, all caught passes... They are light years ahead! when it was 42-10, it looked just like the Nevada game, save this time Nebraska was Nevada!

yep...thanks Frank.

Who is Frank? and what does he have to do with it?

yep...thanks Frank.

He's the guy that ran the program into the ground, silly.

yep...thanks Frank.

Was that 3? or 4 recruiting classes ago? dedhoarse

yep...thanks Frank.

Defense needs to play better. Let's get ready for Ball St. We need to make a statement against them.

Wake Forrest whipped us up front and they have run for a combine 93 yrds in their 2 other games combined. We gave them 256 and USC 313. This is BC's 4th year. That means virtually all his players are on the field, his recruits. We got our heads bashed in 42-10. That is the real score....period. Anyone with a sense of football knowledge knows that is the score. Hell ABC switchedthe programming to Heidi when that was the score. AND THE STADIUM WAS GETTING EMTPY!

SCORE:

USC 42

NU 10Beat down!

yep...thanks Frank.

Defense needs to play better. Let's get ready for Ball St. We need to make a statement against them.

Tell me you're kidding. We made our statement last night, and it was "We still suck".

yep...thanks Frank.

This was our chance to "make a statement" we blew it. Now we just need to beat as many of these lesser talented teams as we can and rack up as many wins as we can. When it comes to playing good teams, i don't think we have a chance.

What I saw last night was the No. 1 team in the nation come into Lincoln and dominate on the "O" line and "D" line side of the ball, which means wins. Our tackling was inept, I agree that the linebackers do need to get a wakeup call and if that means putting Dillard and Brandenburgh in over McKeoon & Ruud, do it. Keller looked pretty good, god I wished he had more time to throw, things might have been different. The team as a whole never did give up and did play their guts out but I think with USC's talent pool it just wasn't enough. Kudo's to USC and to the crowd at Memorials Stadium, I wished I could have been there to experience the atmosphere of the night. Callahan and the coaching staff do have some work to do but I feel that they will get it done and end up in the Big 12 Championship game. Hang in there guys it's not the end of the world getting bet by the Number 1 team in the nation, just ask Michigan & Minnesota who has beaten them!

Hey maybe USC took lessons from the Patriots and stole our signals!!!!

:woo

They were up 42-10 in the 3rd and 49-17 in the 4th. Huskers are good enough to beat every team in the Big 12, save for the Sooners. NU can go 11-1 and play for the Big 12 title. USC just has TO MUCH TALENT! Keller only looked good because SC runs zone defense, not man, so even when they preasure, QBs can get rid of the ball, but that preasure forces INTs! NU could have dinked and dunked all day, but they could not get any big plays!

They were up 42-10 in the 3rd and 49-17 in the 4th. Huskers are good enough to beat every team in the Big 12, save for the Sooners. NU can go 11-1 and play for the Big 12 title. USC just has TO MUCH TALENT! Keller only looked good because SC runs zone defense, not man, so even when they preasure, QBs can get rid of the ball, but that preasure forces INTs! NU could have dinked and dunked all day, but they could not get any big plays!

I will agree that USC just has way too much talent. They are fast as hell. We all knew this and we knew it was a big task in front of us, but unfortunately when we did force fumbles we just couldn't get them and that would have helped out alot in the momentum/crowd noise department.