Octo yellin' at Coz??!!

SkerMin8r

I saw him very frustrated and seemed to be yelling at players at the end of plays because he knew how bad they were. Glad he said/did something because he was the only good player on that defense. Really Octavien is the only LB to do or show he wants to make plays this year.

Now I don't know if he yelled at Coz or not, but if he did I'm sure he wanted him to put in new players, Stafford and Dillard, and get Mckeon and Ruud out of there because they looked like they didn't even care.

Over on that other board there is a thread discussing a rumor that Octo had chased down and yelled at Coz in the 4th quarter last night. Anyone have any inside dish on this or am I simply a rumor monger...I apologize if that's the case but am VERY concerned if it is not.

Coz had nothing to worry about our LB couldnt tackle last night anyway. :nutz

Get rid of Cosgrove and I honestly don't think we will lose another game all season. We have the talent, we have the offensive firepower. With Cosgrove we will be very lucky to avoid another 2-3 losses and another mediocre bowl game.

Yes some of you will say Coz needs to stay, he'll shape up. No he won't. Hes had 4 years to shape up, and he has done literally nothing in his time there. We need a good steady defense to win games, and I just don't trust Coz to get it done for us...

Get rid of Cosgrove and I honestly don't think we will lose another game all season. We have the talent, we have the offensive firepower. With Cosgrove we will be very lucky to avoid another 2-3 losses and another mediocre bowl game.

Yes some of you will say Coz needs to stay, he'll shape up. No he won't. Hes had 4 years to shape up, and he has done literally nothing in his time there. We need a good steady defense to win games, and I just don't trust Coz to get it done for us...

I think Coz and Callahan are both jokes. Unfortuately, the joke from Pederson is on Husker Nation.

he was the only good player on that defense. Really Octavien is the only LB to do or show he wants to make plays this year.

I was thinking the same thing. Octo always seems like he is all over the field. Didn't he chase down a USC RB from behind when the score was about 42-10? It sucks his efforts kind of get lost in the mess that was our run D.

Can someone start up "firekevincosgrove.com" now?

I've stood behing this coaching staff since day one, but after last maybe I am seeing the light. I still believe in Callahan as an offensive coordinator, but he has to get rid of Coz. The way we played last night hurt more then Texas Tech

Cosgrove sucks. I would love to see some video of that yelling session. I want to watch a few plays again to see just how bad Ruud and McKeon were... are there any clips out there?

The game is on ESPNU right now, and it is no less pathetic. I watched for 5 minutes and saw 3 missed tackles in the friggin backfield where the run went for a first down at least. You can't give USC that kind of leeway and expect to compete.

Ok if octavien was yelling at coz then GOOD then at least someone was firedup! 1. i would take every one of their of blackshirts away until they can prove they learn how to tackle and play a complete game and not play like a bunch of blackskirts.

2.OK well just sit all of the starters untill they prove that they can get things right.

I know alot of you are going to laugh at me but oh well

Over on that other board there is a thread discussing a rumor that Octo had chased down and yelled at Coz in the 4th quarter last night. Anyone have any inside dish on this or am I simply a rumor monger...I apologize if that's the case but am VERY concerned if it is not.

Someone needs to yell at Cosgrove. And what they need to yell is:

You're Fired!!!