Nebrask lost and guess what

husker rob

I went to the game and stayed the entire time, unlike thousands of you fair weather fans. I didnt like the outcome of the game. I didnt like the way the defense played. I didnt like the way the O-Line got manhandled and how the running game was a non-factor.

I did like the way that Sam Keller threw for a 67% completion rate and almost 400 yards. I know that the haters out there are now going to clue in the fact that his 2 INT's led directly to 14 points for USC, but that is what happens when you have to throw the ball all of the time because there is no running threat.

I liked the grit that our recievers showed on saturday, because they took some big hits, and I mean some really big hits and still held on to the ball. Just ask Peterson, Hardy and Nunn.

I support this team, and coaching staff, and the decisions that they make. I may not be happy with those decisions all of the time, but I still support them. I show support by staying at the game for the entire game, good or bad. I show the players that I still support them by cheering for them as they score a meaningless touchdown late in the 4th qtr when they are down 49 to 25 with less than 2 minutes to go in the game.

Call me a kool-aid drinker if you want, but if you were one of the fair weather fans that left the stadium by the beginning of the 4th qtr, to avoid the traffic, or because you just couldnt take anymore of it.....Shame on you. I hope that the recruits that were there didnt see that type of support from the "Greatest Fans in the Nation.

GO BIG RED

As hard as it was to watch I will never ever turn off a Husker game. Yeah the loss was very dissapointing and hurt alot more than I can remember any other losses have in recent memory. But ya know what, the sun came up the next day and there is still alot of football left to play. So here to all you real Cornhusker fans..... :cheers

For better or for worse I will always be a Cornhusker!!!

I watched the game wih Sue's mom saturday. A few did leave before the game was over. I thought, wow I've never seen husker fans leave before it was over. Then I thought, well the lady behind my wife, daughter and my self barked at us for sitting at the table in front of us, so... we aren't in Nebraska. (we are in Oregon) Then the waitress told us the lady behind us tipped her $0.15! So, I thought ok some fans are not what you would see or expect to see as the majority in Nebraska. Then they showed the stadium and even my daughter and my wife said, look at all the empty seats. I couldn't believe what I saw. Ndomakin Sue's (sorry for the spelling) mom seems to be a very nice lady and seemed to enjoy the game with aobut 300 husker fans. I was upset at the defense and of course the loss. But, any husker game is better than a great day at work. I live far enough away that going to memorial stadium is not an option for a long time. And let me tell you I would never leave a game there. EVER. All you have to do is go to a few games, football, basket ball or whatever in a different place and you'll realize right now that there is no place like Nebraska.

GBR

I went to the game and stayed the entire time, unlike thousands of you fair weather fans. I didnt like the outcome of the game. I didnt like the way the defense played. I didnt like the way the O-Line got manhandled and how the running game was a non-factor.

I did like the way that Sam Keller threw for a 67% completion rate and almost 400 yards. I know that the haters out there are now going to clue in the fact that his 2 INT's led directly to 14 points for USC, but that is what happens when you have to throw the ball all of the time because there is no running threat.

I liked the grit that our recievers showed on saturday, because they took some big hits, and I mean some really big hits and still held on to the ball. Just ask Peterson, Hardy and Nunn.

I support this team, and coaching staff, and the decisions that they make. I may not be happy with those decisions all of the time, but I still support them. I show support by staying at the game for the entire game, good or bad. I show the players that I still support them by cheering for them as they score a meaningless touchdown late in the 4th qtr when they are down 49 to 25 with less than 2 minutes to go in the game.

Call me a kool-aid drinker if you want, but if you were one of the fair weather fans that left the stadium by the beginning of the 4th qtr, to avoid the traffic, or because you just couldnt take anymore of it.....Shame on you. I hope that the recruits that were there didnt see that type of support from the "Greatest Fans in the Nation.

GO BIG RED

You go Rob! I may not have been there but I watched the entire game to the very last second. That's what fans do. Pass me the kool-aid my friend. I'm N.

GO BIG RED!

Yeah I couldn't believe when my brother told me he left in the third quarter. Said he got tired of the USC fans yelling WE ARE USC over and over.

Just remember People who complain and whine are no less of a fan then people who don't.

I look at it like this someone took my toy and screwed it up and there not a damn thing I can do about other then complain. I will aways root for it to win but it will never be the same glorious toy I grew up with. :)

I'll take a swig of that Kool-Aid too Rob! Watching the game on TV, we commented on the amount of empty seats in the 4th quarter. Couldn't believe it! I have NEVER left a game early or shut off the TV early! I have a pin that says, "Once a Husker, Always a Husker", and that's what I am. I started Big Red football back in the 70's and probably got spoiled, but I will continue to be PROUD to say I'm a Husker!

I'll take a swig of that Kool-Aid too Rob! Watching the game on TV, we commented on the amount of empty seats in the 4th quarter. Couldn't believe it! I have NEVER left a game early or shut off the TV early! I have a pin that says, "Once a Husker, Always a Husker", and that's what I am. I started Big Red football back in the 70's and probably got spoiled, but I will continue to be PROUD to say I'm a Husker!

I was at Ft Riley Kansas waiting to go to Kuwait during the 70-10 beat down by TT, and got pissed because some non-Husker fan changed the channel in the barracks day room because it was "Over"

I didnt get to watch all of that game but it was not by choice

I myself was dissapointed, but not only with the loss or even the crowed leaving. I was also dissapointed in the comments I heard throughout the game. I know we looked bad and that things were not going our way, but i've never heard so many negative comments directed at the players and coaching staff. It really bothers me when I here "fans" pulling crap like this. I was seated 70 minutes before the game, and stayed long enough to cheer for the Trojans. Did I celibrate afterwords, no, but I did support the teams which is why I go to the games in the first place. I also stayed away from the boards for a couple of days because I knew that people would be flamming them up. Stay focused Husker Nation, don't forget that we have more games to play that are equally as important as the last.

GO BIG RED

You go Rob! I may not have been there but I watched the entire game to the very last second. That's what fans do. Pass me the kool-aid my friend. I'm N.

GO BIG RED!

Wonder if you can put Kool-aid in a keg?