***Official Ball State Game Discusson Thread***

Great recruiting every year shouldn't equal worse defense every year.

On the other side of things OCTO kicked some major ASS! And how about Dillard.... HOT DAM that guy can hit and get the job done. When he was in there, they didn't run overs us like blocking dummies. And Zack Potter..... NICE! Most of the rest would be hiding from me after the game. I would repeatedly say BALL STATE and kick them square in the BALLS! yea MOTIVATION!

On the other side of things OCTO kicked some major ASS! And how about Dillard.... HOT DAM that guy can hit and get the job done. When he was in there, they didn't run overs us like blocking dummies. And Zack Potter..... NICE! Most of the rest would be hiding from me after the game. I would repeatedly say BALL STATE and kick them square in the BALLS! yea MOTIVATION!

Dillard, Octo, Potter, Suh, and when he was not hurt Brandenburg had a great game!!!!

Nice "win?"

Welcome to Keller football... :thumbs

LOL. Thank God he came to the Big XII North.

Guess y'all missed the part where he completed 78% of his passes and threw for 3 TDs. He was damn near perfect. Our offense was absolutely awesome. Defense made us look bad. Can't expect CU and ASU fans to understand it though after decades of football mediocrity.

Dillard, Octo, Potter, Suh, and when he was not hurt Brandenburg had a great game!!!!

I have always liked Brandenburg. He is a hitting fool and I love it!

Man, Ball St. really brought it.

I don't think they brought, I think the Nebraska D is just absolutely awful. BSU has a good QB, but this D would make Joe Dailey look like Elway.

Oh they brought it. And as much as I hate to say their QB is great, he would have won the game for them if their gomer receiver wouldn't have dropped the ball at the end of the drive, prior to fg attempt. There was like 4 or 5 drops where they would have waxed us with and that was just the deep ball, i wont go into short passes. We got Lucky. Plus that pass where QB hung it right over WR and into the end zone. I doubt that can be defended by anybody, just perfect. That's bringing it.

I have always liked Brandenburg. He is a hitting fool and I love it!

They must do something right in Kansas because Blake Lawrence will lay the smack on when he sees the field.

Do you think you have a defense ?Which is better in your mind , USC or LSU ?? The ladies think LSU , but they are just girls

THE LADIES SPORTS CHAT

Do you think you have a defense ?Which is better in your mind , USC or LSU ?? The ladies think LSU , but they are just girls

THE LADIES SPORTS CHAT

I think most of us are saying we don't have a defense. Are you drunk?