I'm done

The big question is who should be our new Athletic Director and new Head Coach. We have been sold out by Pederson and Callahan is the same old joke, different location. Cosgrove is just a punchline in the same old joke. Joe Glenn from Wyoming is doing a whole lot more with a lot less talent. He can at least compete with some decent teams while we struggle with Ball St. Guys, we are falling and falling fast. We might win 2 more games with these coaches. We have talent,, we have no generals.

The big question is who should be our new Athletic Director and new Head Coach. We have been sold out by Pederson and Callahan is the same old joke, different location. Cosgrove is just a punchline in the same old joke. Joe Glenn from Wyoming is doing a whole lot more with a lot less talent. He can at least compete with some decent teams while we struggle with Ball St. Guys, we are falling and falling fast. We might win 2 more games with these coaches. We have talent,, we have no generals.

Again this wasn't Cally's fault today!!!!! The offense which he controls did a great job!!!!! The defense which Coz is responsible for did a horrible job??? Coz is the problem right now!!!!

+1

I only care about the sellout streak now. WE MUST KEEP THE RECORD ALIVE!

I am torn with the streak. Yes I want to keep it alive, but I believe that if it ends, the process will be sped up on making a change. Hell, BC has lost all the other streaks, I don't expect this one to go on much longer in his tenure.

I love the Huskers, Cally, the offense, the special teams, but not the defense or Cosgrove!!!! Cosgrove has to go!!!!! I'm still Big Red through and through............ :w00t

The O played well, but special teams. They haven't exactly been stupendous.

I am done with this crap...........my money my time , my emotions, I am hangin up the cleats we're Iowa state with a higher paid coach.

Weren't you the one who just yesterday told me to STFU? I accept your apology.

STFU!!!!

The only reason you are here is to gloat!!!

I am done with this crap...........my money my time , my emotions, I am hangin up the cleats we're Iowa state with a higher paid coach.

STFU!!!!

Dude, you have no idea to what extent I'm biting my tongue here. Why would I gloat anyway? I didn't think this game was going to even be close. I figured NU would roll and everyone was going to think everything was sunshine and lollipops again. The only time I'll throw something back in someone's face is when I get attacked for my opinions. Now go engage in intercourse with yourself.

STFU!!!!

Now go engage in intercourse with yourself.

That was clever...

Lets all take a deep breath and not turn on our own here!!

Nothing is really quite as lame as an "I told you so" but if you were part of the Fire Cosgrove camp you certainly have it good.

Eh, after being attacked repeatedly over the past few weeks I sure as hell have every reason to gloat, but I won't.

Lets all take a deep breath and not turn on our own here!!

Nothing is really quite as lame as an "I told you so" but if you were part of the Fire Cosgrove camp you certainly have it good.

Eh, after being attacked repeatedly over the past few weeks I sure as hell have every reason to gloat, but I won't.

Who cares.......................we all think Cosgrove should be fired, but I know a lot of us still don't think Cally should be fired.

Again this wasn't Cally's fault today!!!!! The offense which he controls did a great job!!!!! The defense which Coz is responsible for did a horrible job??? Coz is the problem right now!!!!

Are you kidding me,,,, we played the 79th rated team in the country and you think the offense did a great job? We should have scored 70 points, you just think the offense looks good because of the even poorer job the defense did. It is Cally's fault, Coz is his man and Cally is the general. It all falls on his shoulders. The horrible coaching job of Coz today is just an indication of what is and isn't happeining every day with Cally.