I'm done

Thank God we have SK. Without him we would probably be 1-3. Give him credit for mastering the WCO this fast, and give the rest of the offense credit for proving that it can be done in college. That said, Coz needs to go after the season. It's not going to happen now. But he needs to go come January.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/55331

Thank God we have SK. Without him we would probably be 1-3. Give him credit for mastering the WCO this fast, and give the rest of the offense credit for proving that it can be done in college. That said, Coz needs to go after the season. It's not going to happen now. But he needs to go come January.

:rollin

My favorite line:

Madden later went on to talk about how different football would be if there were no end zone and the field "just went on and on forever."

wow I didn't expect people to be such fairweather fans, I am upset too but instead of giving up, think about positives and how to get better.

I'll tell you how we get better.....................we immediately kidnap one of the ISU players when they get into Lincoln and sacrifice him to appease the football gods!!! :lol:

I think the football gods prefer cute cheerleaders.

My favorite line:

Madden later went on to talk about how different football would be if there were no end zone and the field "just went on and on forever."

The thing is, that actually sounds like something Madden would say. (And I like the guy too!) :)

My favorite line:

The thing is, that actually sounds like something Madden would say. (And I like the guy too!) :)

Most Madden games are maddening (ha!) with their constant madden-speak. But if you really want to go crazy, you should play it on the N64. It's loads of fun, but he has about 5 things to say through the whole game. After you break through the "smash the cart" state, it gets to be really funny.

Anyway, the first time I read that "news-short" I think I laughed for about 3 hours.

All husker fans just need to take a deep breath and take the game for what it was. Yes i know that we played horrible on defense and there is a need for change. Honestly I wish that there was some way we could get Pelini back from LSU, but I think Callahan is doing the right thing, look at his recruiting, the program is going to become one of the elite within the next few years just as long as we allow that time. Now I cant speak for myself since i was born in 89 but I think everyone was just spoiled with the success that NU had for the last forty years. But i can tell you to think back in the mid 70's when people wanted to get rid of Osborne, he almost left for Colorado, cause he couldnt win the big game against Oklahoma. It took him five years to brveak through and Callahan is only in his fourth but i believe that we will get back. Its also funny that we are complaining with mediocre years that consist of being the big 12 north champs, hell look at usc and the texas teams about ten years ago. They were barely above .500, if that. Everyone just needs to give Callahan time, but our defense needs to change and change quickly GBR!

PC wasn't coach of USC 10 years ago <hint hint>

Yeah, but it's nice to sit on your back porch barbecuing, having a beer and be able to recruit 4 and 5 star

players from down the street and around the corner.

GBR!!!

wow I didn't expect people to be such fairweather fans, I am upset too but instead of giving up, think about positives and how to get better.

I'll tell you how we get better.....................we immediately kidnap one of the ISU players when they get into Lincoln and sacrifice him to appease the football gods!!! :lol:

I think the football gods prefer cute cheerleaders.

Is there such a thing at Iowa State?