I'm done

I love my HUSKERS the offense is playing well, The defense SHOULD OF hand MANY 3 n outs during the course of the game but nooooooooo they cant do that cuase they really cant stop anything right know. The one good thing is that they kinda stepped on last couple of minutes there and with a little luck of the dropped pass.

Does anyone just think that the palyers are maybe just thinking to much out there on the field instead of just playing football the way they know they can?

now everyone knows why Andre jones isn't starting over grix

and Jimmy, you have a sh**ty outlook. This is our team! being a fan means sticking with them through the good and bad. You disgust me, not because of your patheticness, but for the simple fact that this is JUST A GAME! There are plenty other things in this world that could go down other than playing a bad game, remember 18-21 year old kids. There are people out there that have real sh*t to bitch about than a football game.

how sad

Again this wasn't Cally's fault today!!!!! The offense which he controls did a great job!!!!! The defense which Coz is responsible for did a horrible job??? Coz is the problem right now!!!!

Are you kidding me,,,, we played the 79th rated team in the country and you think the offense did a great job? We should have scored 70 points, you just think the offense looks good because of the even poorer job the defense did. It is Cally's fault, Coz is his man and Cally is the general. It all falls on his shoulders. The horrible coaching job of Coz today is just an indication of what is and isn't happeining every day with Cally.

If the defense would have given the offense the ball more we would have scored 70, the problem was everytime we gave them the ball whether it was on downs or turnovers or after a score they would have long drives and score as well.

I think that we all forget that we are just starting conference play.

To me the whole conference doesnt look very powerful with the exception of ou and maybe texas.

Lets take this one game at a time. We will see the true colors of this coaching staff as the year goes on.

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER PISS DOWN YOUR LEG AND GIVE UP ON THIS TEAM.

If you do your not a true Husker anyway so go root for someone else.

Bandwagon fans piss me off.

On any message board, there will always be a few who claim to be 'fans.' They are? They show up to start sh*t and rub it in people's faces if things aren't going well, resort to name-calling. They congregate with other haters, and constantly back the hatred that they breed. They flamebait, hate everything about all aspects about the program, but offer little, or superficial, or no reasoning or suggestions for their opinions. It makes them happy that their 'team' does bad so they can quickly shout, "I told you so."

They say they are fans, but they bail and quickly jump ship when it is convenient. They say they are fans, I call it a 'Napoleanic Complex.' Won't show up except to possibly cheer if things are going perfect, if even then, but are quick to start a war when there is a slight chance that someone will agree with their little thoughts. "Coach dumb*ss didn't call a timeout when NU was up 63-0 vs. the New England Patriots. Let's fire him." Things like 'negativity,' 'doubts' and 'change' spring up like a used car salesman trying to sell the 'family truckster' to Clark Griswold.

I salute you tonight, haters, after reading all the posts...you were licking your chops tonight. Sadly, no matter the bizillion yards and thousands of points a crapass team put up, no matter the injuries, no matter how pathetic a DC is, no matter how no player for NU could care less about being on the field, no matter how bad everyone should panic, no matter how much you booed...

Nebraska is still 3-1, with one loss vs. the #1 team in the nation. Sorry you can't change that fact.

On any message board, there will always be a few who claim to be 'fans.' They are? They show up to start sh*t and rub it in people's faces if things aren't going well, resort to name-calling. They congregate with other haters, and constantly back the hatred that they breed. They flamebait, hate everything about all aspects about the program, but offer little, or superficial, or no reasoning or suggestions for their opinions. It makes them happy that their 'team' does bad so they can quickly shout, "I told you so."

They say they are fans, but they bail and quickly jump ship when it is convenient. They say they are fans, I call it a 'Napoleanic Complex.' Won't show up except to possibly cheer if things are going perfect, if even then, but are quick to start a war when there is a slight chance that someone will agree with their little thoughts. "Coach dumb*ss didn't call a timeout when NU was up 63-0 vs. the New England Patriots. Let's fire him." Things like 'negativity,' 'doubts' and 'change' spring up like a used car salesman trying to sell the 'family truckster' to Clark Griswold.

I salute you tonight, haters, after reading all the posts...you were licking your chops tonight. Sadly, no matter the bizillion yards and thousands of points a crapass team put up, no matter the injuries, no matter how pathetic a DC is, no matter how no player for NU could care less about being on the field, no matter how bad everyone should panic, no matter how much you booed...

Nebraska is still 3-1, with one loss vs. the #1 team in the nation. Sorry you can't change that fact.

Reality check courtesy of Foppa.

now everyone knows why Andre jones isn't starting over grix

and Jimmy, you have a sh**ty outlook. This is our team! being a fan means sticking with them through the good and bad. You disgust me, not because of your patheticness, but for the simple fact that this is JUST A GAME! There are plenty other things in this world that could go down other than playing a bad game, remember 18-21 year old kids. There are people out there that have real sh*t to bitch about than a football game.

how sad

This is OUR team! I have stuck with them since 1969! I have a lot invested too......my heart and soul and pride. I will always be proud to say I'm from Nebraska! Like last week, the sun still came up today. We are hurting, but, as my Dad would have said, "There's better days ahead".............. GO BIG RED! Can't wait to go the the A&M game!

I only care about the sellout streak now. WE MUST KEEP THE RECORD ALIVE!

That record may already be a hoax. I heard Friday that Ball St had returned a few hundred tickets and those that weren't sold by game time would be bought by the university to keep the streak alive.

Those tickets were sold. I know someone who tried to get a seat and was turned away because they were all gone by the time they got there.

Again this wasn't Cally's fault today!!!!! The offense which he controls did a great job!!!!! The defense which Coz is responsible for did a horrible job??? Coz is the problem right now!!!!

Are you kidding me,,,, we played the 79th rated team in the country and you think the offense did a great job? We should have scored 70 points, you just think the offense looks good because of the even poorer job the defense did. It is Cally's fault, Coz is his man and Cally is the general. It all falls on his shoulders. The horrible coaching job of Coz today is just an indication of what is and isn't happeining every day with Cally.

If the defense would have given the offense the ball more we would have scored 70, the problem was everytime we gave them the ball whether it was on downs or turnovers or after a score they would have long drives and score as well.

:yeah

GBR!!!

I only care about the sellout streak now. WE MUST KEEP THE RECORD ALIVE!

That record may already be a hoax. I heard Friday that Ball St had returned a few hundred tickets and those that weren't sold by game time would be bought by the university to keep the streak alive.

I won't call it a hoax until it's obvious that we didn't fill up memorial stadium. I don't doubt the truth behind your statement at all though. I'll look at it as our athletic dept. seeing the opportunity to send more NU fans to the game. :)

Great post!!!! :thumbs