fire cosgrove? yes or no.

melscott62

should cos go  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can we get a "Hell yeah! Can his sorry ass yesterday" choice?

I admit I dont know the situation well enough. I am not familiar enough with our coaches to know if we have anyone that could take over. I also dont know if there are any coaches free. I wouldnt suprise me if there was a good coach that is stuck as like a postion coach in the NFL that could walk in right away(some on like Iowa st. old coach)

I voted for "at end of year". I said in another post that I don't realistically know if we can fire in mid-season...have other programs ever done this type of thing with success? So, my solution was to send the message from the top to Cally and Cosgrove NOW that the defense must turn around or Cosgrove and defensive staff will go at end of year. This allows Cally opportunity to save his friend's job. If they don't turn it around, they have been forewarned and I think Cally would support a change on the defense if it continues to be as awful as it has been.