SERVING CROW!

I Bleed RED

I know not everyone will be served but I baked a fresh serving of crow for all of you that refused to see the signs and kept banging us over the head with your 'wait until the season is over to make a judgement' BS.

We saw the signs you ignored them. So just list your name and that you want a serving and I won't repost your mistaken words over and over again.

I know not everyone will be served but I baked a fresh serving of crow for all of you that refused to see the signs and kept banging us over the head with your 'wait until the season is over to make a judgement' BS.

We saw the signs you ignored them. So just list your name and that you want a serving and I won't repost your mistaken words over and over again.

Go away!

What good is it going to do to fire a DC right now? It'll never happen. Start a pleasefirekevincosgrove.com site and be done with it. The defense has played awful the last 2 weeks, do you want an award for predicting failure? If so, you are a petty man.

What good is it going to do to fire a DC right now? It'll never happen. Start a pleasefirekevincosgrove.com site and be done with it. The defense has played awful the last 2 weeks, do you want an award for predicting failure? If so, you are a petty man.

You obviously can't read. I don't want him fired right now, but there shouldn't be any question about firing him at the end of the season. I was talking about waiting until the end of the season to make judgement needs to go away.

I said I want people to admit they were wrong because they were yelling awfully loud at me and they said "just wait and see". I said I would gladly own my words, now I wan them to own theirs. They banged on me so now it's my turn.

I like your self potrait btw. You are smarter than I gave you credit for....I apologize.

If you are like me, you are just disappointed to see the blackshirts give up so many yards/points. The "blame" has to be put somewhere because we do not accept this kind of play, right? I don't know. I believe that sometimes you can have a good plan, a good group of guys, and still not get it done. Having said that, from what I saw today, our guys were not making plays, AND guys were caught in bad positions. To me, this means we were setting up for failure, and when the plays were there we seldom made them. IMO if we were set up in better position, the players would have had more opportunities for making defensive plays.