Our coaches and freshman players

I really think our Ball coach sucks.. Look at every powerhouse in the nation they play their damn freshman..

Look at Usc i dont think thy even red shirt you.. If we have the stock pile of players every one says we have that are freshman damn it we need to get them on the field...

Boy is Noel Devine or how ever you spell his name looking good this year...

Actually I was at the game yesterday and he played a lot of freshmen in crucial situations. He put in Anthony Blue at the goaline when it was close, he put in Helu down near the goaline and he came up with a big catch, he played Lawrence on defense, he played Castille, he played Allen (redshirt frosh). Still the only thing that I have literally no clue why he doesnt play more is Paul. It frustrates me beyond belief to see Erickson playing and having Paul on the sidelines. Erickson played I bet over 60% of the game yesterday and about 90% of the first half. Its freaking ridiculous to put him in instead of Holt, Brooks, or Paul.

Actually I was at the game yesterday and he played a lot of freshmen in crucial situations. He put in Anthony Blue at the goaline when it was close, he put in Helu down near the goaline and he came up with a big catch, he played Lawrence on defense, he played Castille, he played Allen (redshirt frosh). Still the only thing that I have literally no clue why he doesnt play more is Paul. It frustrates me beyond belief to see Erickson playing and having Paul on the sidelines. Erickson played I bet over 60% of the game yesterday and about 90% of the first half. Its freaking ridiculous to put him in instead of Holt, Brooks, or Paul.

Yeah Erickson had a big drop as well!!!! Remember he was going across the middle and he let it go between his arms and hit him in the legs...................PLAY PAUL!!!!