Huskers are 22.5 favorites on ISU

Hm, I'm going to go on a limb and have faith in our D to turn it around, and this is the perfect opponent and week to make a statement and ride onn that confidence into Missouri and the rest of the Big 12.

ISU won't score more than 14.

I am with you, almost. ISU will not score the 38 -45 points so many have been predicting. They will score probably more than 14 though. How about NU 38 ISU 21.

No way NU loses this one. Especially if we can at all run and control the clock some ISU will not light up the endzone. If they do..........

The thing is, point spreads are not necessarily set at the expected outcome—although they often mirror it. I think the spread is set to attract half the money on one side of the bet and half on the other. If too many people start betting one team, the spread moves to attract bets the other way.

Or I could be wrong. Maybe Iowa State is expected to be really, really crappy this year. :)

The thing is, point spreads are not necessarily set at the expected outcome—although they often mirror it. I think the spread is set to attract half the money on one side of the bet and half on the other. If too many people start betting one team, the spread moves to attract bets the other way.

Or I could be wrong. Maybe Iowa State is expected to be really, really crappy this year. :)

They are extremely bad. They lost to Toledo after having an 11 pt lead with 5:30 to go. Kickoff return for a TD. Blocked Punt in the endzone and then had a FG blocked in the waning minutes. Still the game scares me, the way our defense has played we could lose to a high school team.

Hm, I'm going to go on a limb and have faith in our D to turn it around, and this is the perfect opponent and week to make a statement and ride onn that confidence into Missouri and the rest of the Big 12.

I am with you, almost. ISU will not score the 38 -45 points so many have been predicting. They will score probably more than 14 though. How about NU 38 ISU 21.

No way NU loses this one. Especially if we can at all run and control the clock some ISU will not light up the endzone. If they do..........

It's become a sad state of affairs that we have to worry about controlling the clock agianst a team like ISU.