Huskers are 22.5 favorites on ISU

I will take ISU to cover easily. As long as Chizik runs simple traps, draws and counters ISU will keep this game within 7. Our defense is playing so bad, i am wondering if they are infact getting paid to throw games. The linebackers overpursue worse than anything i have ever seen, the only explanation is they are getting paid to play this bad.

I will take ISU to cover easily. As long as Chizik runs simple traps, draws and counters ISU will keep this game within 7. Our defense is playing so bad, i am wondering if they are infact getting paid to throw games. The linebackers overpursue worse than anything i have ever seen, the only explanation is they are getting paid to play this bad.

I actually think we will lose this game

Edit- Thats because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Love how everyones so quick to be like "We're gonna beat ISU easy" when we just LOST, yes...I said lost because if the HC for Ball State wasn't a moron passing the ball on consecutive downs when he's up by two possessions when he could have used the run game which was really working well to burn clock that game would have been a loss. What am I talking about?

They threw an interception on a poor decision by the QB and missed a field goal. We should have lost that game we got lucky.

The line seems about 4 points too high to me but ISU can't score and we can. To cover we will need to make sure they score 20 or less which is about right. I predicted a 45-21 score so I think the line will make for a tough bet. At 17 I would take the Huskers, I also said that last week.

I predicted a 65 pt o/u. Anyone know what that is?