Who's all going to ISU game?

eoltmer

My wife and I as always.

Message to Husker Nation... What ever your opinion is on this staff or the administrators, please don't let that effect your rooting for "our" team. It's very easy to be a fan of our team when they win and win easily, but obviously not so easy for a lot of you when they don't win or don't win big.

Why are you a fan of the Huskers? Is it because you have lived here? Because you have attended the University? Because you have played for or known a young man personally who played?

For me it's because I was born here, it is all I have known... Devaney, Osborne, Solich, Callahan and all of the players and asst coaches. The best of times for me ('94 &'95). The worst of times... parts of the late 70's, late 80's and early 90's. I have lived in Kansas, Missouri, and Minnesota. I have always been proud to be from Nebraska and that we had an above average football team. Am I proud of all of "our" teams accomplishments... YES! But I am also proud that a small state in the middle of the country that has little population in the state can say that we are the third winningest team in history. There are many things to be proud of as a husker fan. So let's show this team, this coaching staff and this university that we a proud of them this weekend and every weekend from here on out. You may not be happy with the way the team has played so far, but booing "your" team just isn't right. There will be better times and places to "discuss" this seasons accomplishments and/or failures. It just isn't before, during or after a game in Memorial stadium.

Corey McKeon... If you hapen to read this, I just want you to know that there are a lot of us that have and will continue to spport you. Keep your head up, work as hard as you always do, and just go play football. And please feel free to throw out some jokes and trash talk. It really is good to hear.

BEAT ISU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!