IF Nebraska wins the North, would you be satisfied?

At the beginning of the year, I'd have said no, just the North isn't acceptable. But that said, with things the way they are now, yea, i'd be excited with a North championship. Which is really sad with the expectations I had coming in.

Why are you changing your expectations for less? I dont get this, its like setting a goal for yourself then once you start and realize you cant do it, you settle for 2nd best. What you set originally should be the goal!! You shouldn't set a goal then get halfway there and say "thats good enough". What a joke.

I'm saying that I'd be glad to win the North title, not that it in any way would make up for the fact that we failed to take the next step in the restoration of this program. I still expect a Big XII title, and I still expect a win over Texas, and when that doesn't happen (and it's not going to barring a miracle), I'm going to be pissed. I'm just saying in light of how poorly we are playing, that might be the best we can do. It certainly doesn't mean that is what I was hoping for.

As soon as we fire everyone, and then get the hiring process going so we can get names established to start the next 'firesoandso.com', and then start a petition to fire the new coaches' parents for conceiving them, then fire Memorial Stadium for holding all the deadbeat fans who are cheering instead of booing, then Nebraska will have 200 consecutive National Championships. I will fire myself if NU only gets 199 consecutive NC's.

And BTW...you're fired.

As soon as we fire everyone, and then get the hiring process going so we can get names established to start the next 'firesoandso.com', and then start a petition to fire the new coaches' parents for conceiving them, then fire Memorial Stadium for holding all the deadbeat fans who are cheering instead of booing, then Nebraska will have 200 consecutive National Championships. I will fire myself if NU only gets 199 consecutive NC's.

And BTW...you're fired.

Let wait for this staff to have 3 loses then we can fire them at the end of the season. We can call it the Pederson tradition. Looks like Giants headcoach will be fired. Pedey probably already has him fifth on the list so after the other coaches turn Nu down then he'll him to fall back on.

Damn that would be like deja vu. :sarcasm