WHY?!?

OnTheEdge

Hey, it's not necessarily you being wrong at all. You're not actually. I guess they are just trying to do a few new things around here. Obviously, Nebraska isn't too accustomed to "new" things aside from stadium additions and obviously the WCO...but overall, it's not that bad of an idea. You definitely aren't the only one to think this. You know, from a visual stand point, it would be something else if 84,000+ were all in black as being the opposing team coming out to the stadium and expecting nothing but red, it'd be just as intimidating in a way as all red.

It's all good though, we all know it won't happen.

Shocking, a raider fan has a horrible opinion.

Classy. This is about Husker football, not Raider football.

It's not a horrible opinion. A horrible opinion was to start using towels. One I was not with at all.

i say have black towels and wave them like hell when the defense is out (kinda like the 'terrible towel')...

BUT...WEAR RED CLOTHING!

THAT'S WHAT THEY MEAN BY GO BIG RED! THE POWER OF RED...SEA OF RED

This is a good idea, maybe even a stadium thing.....quick I will get a sponsor and we can hand them out. Great idea. I like it a lot. Stay the sea of red but add a blackshirt element.

What do u think of this idea?

How about every husker fan in the stadium gets a red shirt with velcro on it. When the defense comes out, they all pull the red cover off the front of the shirt to show a black shirt. Maybe a few times a game, like when they have a 3 and out or if they need a pick me up moment. That would be dam cool, not really realistic but dam cool. Or maybe even a black square to hold above them in these cases? If I were a black shirt that would fire me up like the hulk getting pissed. :dunno

What say you all?

i say have black towels and wave them like hell when the defense is out (kinda like the 'terrible towel')...

BUT...WEAR RED CLOTHING!

THAT'S WHAT THEY MEAN BY GO BIG RED! THE POWER OF RED...SEA OF RED

I agree bro. I got your back.

The black towel idea is a very cool one. I can see the student section being all black, but only if they are all black. If there is one guy that is wearing something not black he turns into an attention whore and sticks out like a sore thumb. The rest of the stadium needs to wear red! :w00t