Missouri Point Spread

We're listed as a 6 point underdog here, with an over/under of 68

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-footba...-07/time/2115#L

Sounds about right, it could be more considering how bad we play on the road.

I don't know whatNU will score, but my TIgers will defunateily putup 7 TDS. You GO FIGUre a spread with a tough as RAIN road to not winning up.

NOW its you"r turn at trash. HA.

mizzou hasn't played anyone that great, you have played

Illini=W 40-34

@ Ole Miss=W 38-25

Western Michigan=W 52-24

Illinois State=W 38-17

play some good teams in the coming years than you can start talking trash. this year is just like last year for mizzou they played creampuffs last year before you played us. Everyone was saying "oh mizzou is so great they are going to be hard to beat!!" then you go and lose @ A&M where WE won, lost to us, and lose to Iowa State. we will see how good you guys are saturday. untill after that game YOU have NO ROOM TO TALK

The point spread isn't necessarily Vegas' prediction of the outcome. It is used to predict at what point the same amount of money is bet on each team so they collect the '10% juice' from the losing bettors.

But it is eerie how often the point spread is close to the final score in many football and basketball games...both pro and college

Tufftiger, your posts scare me. Has nothing to do with football. Just your grasp of the language or computer keyboard. Sometimes I think you are a NU fan that is clownning Mizzou fans? Maybe?

Here is the translation:

Tufftiger, as RAIN. Yor pots scar me. Has nutin todo wit futballs. Just yur graps ofda langauge or puter kebored. Sumtoimes, Tuff as RAIN, I stink ur aNU fan funnin at Tuff RAIN storms.

[

mizzou hasn't played anyone that great, you have played

Illini=W 40-34

@ Ole Miss=W 38-25

Western Michigan=W 52-24

Illinois State=W 38-17

play some good teams in the coming years than you can start talking trash. this year is just like last year for mizzou they played creampuffs last year before you played us. Everyone was saying "oh mizzou is so great they are going to be hard to beat!!" then you go and lose @ A&M where WE won, lost to us, and lose to Iowa State. we will see how good you guys are saturday. untill after that game YOU have NO ROOM TO TALK

I think MU's schedule's needs to be defended. Illinois is certainly beginning to look like a quality win, especially since although MU was the home team, the game was played at a neutral site. The Ole Miss game looks like a solid, not great, but solid road win as Ole Miss gave Florida all they wanted at home, Missouri dominated the game and it was over early in the third quarter.

Then you have our gimmie's.. Western Michigan and Illinois State, just like you have your Idaho and Ball State.

Yes, you had your marquee team USC, I would love to see MU schedule a home and home with one of the big boys, but our AD is not interested in upgrading the schedule.

Seems many teams take Bill Snyder's blueprint and try to reproduce the "playing of nobody's".

See Kansas..

Good Luck Saturday to the Huskers