OK State game not on TV

WHY SHOULD WE BE ON TV? WHY? Seriously, is it because we are Nebraska? Yes, Colorado-KState was thrown in there last second and rightfully so. OK State isn't that great, we're not that great. So tune in to Rosie and enjoy!

ND is on TV.

ND.

The reason we should be on TV is that I want to watch the Huskers play, damn it!

WHY SHOULD WE BE ON TV? WHY? Seriously, is it because we are Nebraska? Yes, Colorado-KState was thrown in there last second and rightfully so. OK State isn't that great, we're not that great. So tune in to Rosie and enjoy!

ND is on TV.

ND.

The reason we should be on TV is that I want to watch the Huskers play, damn it!

Amen brotha!

I want to watch them too!

So how many of us bought the PPV game v Ball State?

The Texas Schools have a lot bigger audience than we do in Huskerland!

The bucks are driving who plays on tv and then PPV. Face the facts.

BTW, I paid for the Ball State game here in Topeka, had the game added to my already outrageous bill on cox cable, and then they chose to 'black it out' due to not enough of us paying to view.

Economics 101

i agree it should be on tv because my dad cant go to the game because he said my cousin should go to this one instead of him...for once...so i have to sit with this jackass who hates nebraska...and cheers againt them...though i am almost 15...i sitll love sitting with my dad at all the games...we have seaon tickets..so this is why...well hopeuflly its a good game and gets on PPV...but lets worry about mizzou right now...go big red!

ND is on TV.

ND.

That's the thing that really chaps my ass... they have their own network yet they are getting their games played on ESPN and they are on ABC this weekend. WTF? They're friggin' 0-4! Who cares about ND, honestly? Let them play their worthless games on NBC...

Ah well... I'll be at the game anyway...

ND is on TV.

ND.

That's the thing that really chaps my ass... they have their own network yet they are getting their games played on ESPN and they are on ABC this weekend. WTF? They're friggin' 0-4! Who cares about ND, honestly? Let them play their worthless games on NBC...

Only ND home games are on NBC.

ND is on TV.

ND.

Me too. I really think it will be an 11:30a or 6p PPV

ND is on TV.

ND.

Me too. I really think it will be an 11:30a or 6p PPV

better be 6!

It must suck walking around with a cloud over your head all the time like some posters do. It seems like some of the people thrive on the negitive side of everything. We are 4-1 and yes they have not been pretty since the opening game.

I will get to watch the missery game on tv over here if AFN picks it up, if not I will be here at the computer with the long delays rooting on the Huskers as best I can and not BITCH about it.

GBR