More Tragedy in Purify's Life

Well Mo, im guessing your taking this very hard....but just remember you have all of husker nation on your side...no one will care if you take time off from the team...you have had more tragedy in your 21 years than I wil in a lifetime...keep your head up and hopefully you play against mizzou...but don't feel like you have too...as everyone else is saying get your head right and my prayers are with you

I am 14 and my teachers thought it was a joke when i prayed for a football player but they were dead wrong...God be with you and her

I was kinda upset he only got 1 game suspesion for being arrested 2 times in 5 weeks and thought it wasn't sending a good messaage to other athletes and it wasn't cosistant with how other programs were handling similar issues but what if he didn't have football to fall back on? So as a CU fan I'm glad he is reinstated and hope he learned how serious life is and every CU fan I've spoke to says our thoughts and prayers are with him. GO Buffs GO Maurice hang in there.

Man, no one deserves this no matter how many mistakes one guy has made. Hopefully, football will give him a good release from the real world for 3 hours every Saturday. I know this guy has had some troubles but I'll cheer for him hardest this and for the rest of the Saturdays this year. Mo, you're in our thoughts.

EDIT: Just read 420inboulder's post and that's very comforting to see a rival fan put away differences for one post and show respect. Really shows true human nature especially with the idiots that have been coming around here lately. Thanks man!