Seems most of the Husker Nation

It seems most of the people I speak to believe we will lose Saturday night. Most hope like I do that we win but nobody is putting their heart into this team as we have done in past years.

I think it is sad the we have gotten to the point that people are just plain apathetic about NE football.

I fell great about NE volleyball and up coming basketball season but it feels like the football season is over.

I totally agree. If somehow we could replace Coz, Pud and Cally we would be back in biz!!!...hear come the protesters.

Although, NU football is in such great shape I can understand why people are afraid of losing Cally, because our program will be in a tailspin.

:sarcasm

Again, I am not saying he deserves to be fired, but if we want to be a top team and have 10+ wins down the road he will not lead us there.

If the defense shows up, I say we win. People are upset about this season because there seemed to be a lot of pre-season hype about what this team could do, then when the defense and running game struggled, we found out that we weren't that good. This combined with the fact that other North opponents seem to be making progress quicker than us. I know a lot of fans didn't expect us to be in year 4 of the new regime and still struggling to even win our own division, let alone a B12 championship and BCS bowl game.

I totally agree. If somehow we could replace Coz, Pud and Cally we would be back in biz!!!...hear come the protesters.

Although, NU football is in such great shape I can understand why people are afraid of losing Cally, because our program will be in a tailspin.

:sarcasm

Again, I am not saying he deserves to be fired, but if we want to be a top team and have 10+ wins down the road he will not lead us there.

No more talk about replacing Cally! Can you foresee the future? If you can then I understand what your saying, but I am pretty sure thats not humanly possible.

Good quote to go by:

"I would rather be stuck in a tree than be tied to it!"

We are just stuck in a Tree right now. GBR :thumbs

Negativity abounds. Loss is on the horizon. Don't even play the game.

Could never win 10 games. Can't win the big game. What a bunch of $hit.

Go away, please just go away. If you want to be down and drag everyone around you down, go some place where people actually want to listen to your Krap.

This truly is getting pathetic. This is a Husker Board, not the end of the World Board.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. You ever hear that? Try it, it would do wonders for your outlook.

Woe is me, poor me, I told you so. So much bull for a team that is 4-1 and a loss to the number one team in the country.

Christ get a life.

Negativity abounds. Loss is on the horizon. Don't even play the game.

Could never win 10 games. Can't win the big game. What a bunch of $hit.

Go away, please just go away. If you want to be down and drag everyone around you down, go some place where people actually want to listen to your Krap.

This truly is getting pathetic. This is a Husker Board, not the end of the World Board.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. You ever hear that? Try it, it would do wonders for your outlook.

Woe is me, poor me, I told you so. So much bull for a team that is 4-1 and a loss to the number one team in the country.

Christ get a life.

I understand your point but people have the right to express their frustrations and have a desire to improve. This is a message board, so you can leave if you don't like the opinions that don't match yours.

If people weren't critical then everyone would be middle management and order taking pu$$ies. For some that is ok, for others it is a cop out. Champions always look for ways to improve and make sure they perfect what is already working....was part of our team doesn't need to improve?

It seems most of the people I speak to believe we will lose Saturday night. Most hope like I do that we win but nobody is putting their heart into this team as we have done in past years.

I think it is sad the we have gotten to the point that people are just plain apathetic about NE football.

I fell great about NE volleyball and up coming basketball season but it feels like the football season is over.

I am fine with Cally, it is Coz that I wish would go after this year. However because they are such good friends, I doubt Bill is going to pull the trigger and fire his best friend.