I am DAMNED proud to be a HUSKER!!

Win or lose today, I would like to take a moment to say that I love this team, the tradition and what it stands for.

Im proud to say I am raising my kids to be Huskers as well because that it the way it is meant to be.

I respect all of the opposing fans that have contributed with some great football talk, and I sincerely hope after the game that they consider this a place they can come and feel welcome . Because they are very welcome.

There is nothing and I mean NOTHING like the feeling of pride that I take in watching OUR team take the field.

So to my Husker brethren I say.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win or lose today, I would like to take a moment to say that I love this team, the tradition and what it stands for.

Im proud to say I am raising my kids to be Huskers as well because that it the way it is meant to be.

I respect all of the opposing fans that have contributed with some great football talk, and I sincerely hope after the game that they consider this a place they can come and feel welcome . Because they are very welcome.

There is nothing and I mean NOTHING like the feeling of pride that I take in watching OUR team take the field.

Someone had to say it....GO BIG RED.....my alma mater

YOU ARE THE MAN!!! :worship:worship:worship

AMEN!

I'll back the OP up on that, and I'm a Sooner fan. Proud? You should, you have every reason to. Husker football is good for the country, my friend.

Hey Sooner fan,

Our first year with Callie was pretty low missing a bowl game for the first time. It was some Sooner Posts / letters to our editors published in our newspapers that I read that picked me up off the mat. Your writers reminded us 'Skers that you had been through some recent low lights in your program and the ship appeared to be on the right track with Stoops.

I've enjoyed our rivalry going all the way back to high school and then my college days except for you hammering us on my wedding eve / wedding party dinner on November 25th, 1977. I've been to Norman and always had a great time for our games interacting with Sooner fans.

I'm too proud to be a Husker. And what a better thread to post to qualify as graduating from the 'scout team' to the traveling squad. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I am giving myself the 'clap' on the only Husker message board I belong to...sure beats the 'clap' going around campus in the mid 70's. ;)