this sucks

Alright so tonight we have nebraska playing mizzou which is one of the biggest game of the year. But my colorado rockies who are doing awesome and tey are playing the same time. I want to watch the huskers and the rest of my family to watch the Rockies. so now instead of watching my huskers in beautiful HD I have to watch it on a 20 inch tube. This sucks.

Alright so tonight we have nebraska playing mizzou which is one of the biggest game of the year. But my colorado rockies who are doing awesome and tey are playing the same time. I want to watch the huskers and the rest of my family to watch the Rockies. so now instead of watching my huskers in beautiful HD I have to watch it on a 20 inch tube. This sucks.

I have the same issue only its me who wants to watch both.

I'll roam from the upstairs bedroom to the family room and catch both.

Go Huskers!!!

Go Rockies!!!!

I love the Rocks also. They are having a massive flag presentation at the game tonight. I turned down the opportunity to be on the field for that and see the game so I could watch the Huskers play tonight....GBR.

ya they will be switching channels its such a hard decision I will be watching more Nebraska. But they will both be on my mind and on my tv

I am sure I will be switching back and forth but the deciding factor for me was the Rocks are ahead in the series...this is not a make or break game for them.

ya they will be switching channels its such a hard decision I will be watching more Nebraska. But they will both be on my mind and on my tv

I am sure I will be switching back and forth but the deciding factor for me was the Rocks are ahead in the series...this is not a make or break game for them.

I will certainly be watching both games!! I was gonna start a Rockies post but didn't think ther would be so many Rocks fans on the board.

I was at Monday's game w/ the Padres and I still don't have my voice back.

I will certainly be watching both games!! I was gonna start a Rockies post but didn't think ther would be so many Rocks fans on the board.

I was at Monday's game w/ the Padres and I still don't have my voice back.

Yankees fan 1st... :hmmph Royals fan second B) Rocks fan 3rd.

Funny thing is, I've been to more Rocks games than Yankees and Royals combined (lived in Denver for 2 years).