calling all husker prognosticators

hi all

i have seen a couple of threads regarding the final score of this game, but would like everyone to give me their thoughts on how they see the game actually playing out, based off of both teams performances so far this season. in the old days of big red football you could almost invariably say that by the third and fourth quarters nebraska would wear down their opponenets and run at will on them. not the case any more. do we see misery start out fast and have a second half collapse that allows us to win or does their defense rise up and take away our running game completely and make us completely 1-dimensional. let me know your thoughts. i haven't had a chance to really see either team much on TV because of work schedule and don't have a real feel for how this game will play out.

Honestly, in a true shootout I don't know if our offense can hang with theirs while they've got the home field advantage. My hope is the defense surprises everyone, builds off the ISU improvement, and ends up slowing down the Missouri offense. If our defense can manage to keep it from being a shootout, I think we've got a very good shot at winning.