and with USC losing it is official

Seriously, USC has trouble with a road game or two EVERY SINGLE SEASON. That doesn't make every team they whoop on bad.

Right now we look bad because we're playing bad. It has nothing to do with USC losing.

:rollin

Maybe so, but they lost this one at home to snap a 35 game winning streak at home. They sure didn't struggle in Lincoln.

We are a middling team - quite mediocre.

Bad offensive line, bad defensive line, questionable LB's and DBs... and very questionable coaching.

Coz needs to go.

:yeah

I've come to accept that our D is the worst I've ever seen in all my years of living. However, I do have one question followed with several others. What happened to our O? Lucky I thought played pretty good and ran hard. We really didn't have many dropped balls. Keller only had the one pic that I can think of. WTF happened to our O? It seemed like everytime we were about to get something started we'd get a stupid penalty.

I've known since the Wake game our D sucked, and I've been trying to site displeasure with the O because our running game stinks. To put it in perspective, Mizzou's D was/is ranked 95th. We just made them look top 10. It's one thing for our D to make every offense we play look top ten, but now our O is making every defense we play look top 10? Un friggin believable!