Where are you.......

I blamed Boyd Eppley the year before he left as we were starting to get beat on both sides of the ball in the trenches and thought the weight room training had slipped a notch. I've met Boyd on several occasions and thought he was a stand out guy but he was writing a book and promoting his nutrional diets for athletes before he left the U.

But, then I figured out Coach So Long Solich couldn't give Boyd the numbers of athletes to work with...no wonder Boyd was bored.

What was the score of Turner Gill's Buffalo team against Frank Saturday? I made my point your honor.

Honestly, we need to be thinking about the future. This isn't going to solve anything.

I know that. I'm just really ticked right now. I guess what I'm getting at is that we need to bring back part of the "family". That's just my gut feeling on this downslide.

There is no family anymore. Pud burnt this script. We now have a new one. Haven't you heard? We're new and improved thanks to Pud's brilliance!