Totally Serious

Theres a coach at Wyo that wants a shot at leading the Huskers. Now why would we ever think of looking for a coach from a small time program like that. <_<

Joe Glenn was my pick to replace Frank. I guess I don't carry as much weight with SP as I thought <_<

Even though he is in his late 50's now I'd still rather have him than what we have now. Hell, call him up right now and see if he can start after this season (which the way things are going might just end after the CU game). Joe is a Lincoln boy and by all accounts a outstanding person with impeccable integrity as well as a great coach. I would have loved to see him in Lincoln in 2004.

Theres a coach at Wyo that wants a shot at leading the Huskers. Now why would we ever think of looking for a coach from a small time program like that. <_<

Joe Glenn was my pick to replace Frank. I guess I don't carry as much weight with SP as I thought <_<

Even though he is in his late 50's now I'd still rather have him than what we have now. Hell, call him up right now and see if he can start after this season (which the way things are going might just end after the CU game). Joe is a Lincoln boy and by all accounts a outstanding person with impeccable integrity as well as a great coach. I would have loved to see him in Lincoln in 2004.

Someone should give him a call now! I like your SN btw.

Are you kidding me?! Of course we could win the sun belt conference. Seriously guys, things aren't all that bad now. Most of us can probably agree that Mizzou and Nebraska are roughly equal talent-wise, correct?? nobody seems to be a Callahan supporter these days, and i think we can also agree that Pinkel is a doof who gets lucky with his lame-style of football play.

So, when it comes down to Players, and coaches both being equal, the game is obviously going to be won by WHERE those players talents are at. We have a bad defense, and our LB's don't know how to cover a receiver to save their lives. What does Missouri do all game long?? Pick on the LB's with screens, 10 yard routes, and pick apart our zone.

We matched up horribly with Missouri and Ball St. this year. We beat BSU cuz our talent was good enough, but when we are matched up poorly and our talent isn't superior, we will get creamed.

thats just football

Are you kidding me?! Of course we could win the sun belt conference. Seriously guys, things aren't all that bad now. Most of us can probably agree that Mizzou and Nebraska are roughly equal talent-wise, correct?? nobody seems to be a Callahan supporter these days, and i think we can also agree that Pinkel is a doof who gets lucky with his lame-style of football play.

So, when it comes down to Players, and coaches both being equal, the game is obviously going to be won by WHERE those players talents are at. We have a bad defense, and our LB's don't know how to cover a receiver to save their lives. What does Missouri do all game long?? Pick on the LB's with screens, 10 yard routes, and pick apart our zone.

We matched up horribly with Missouri and Ball St. this year. We beat BSU cuz our talent was good enough, but when we are matched up poorly and our talent isn't superior, we will get creamed.

thats just football

You mean like how Standford has more talent than USC and IL is more talented that Wisconsin, and OU has less talent than CU and KSU vs. TX.

Is that what you mean by it's about talent??? It's just coaching!!!!!!!!