OSU...is it our last shot too win a game this year?

I think the kids have quit........I don't see us winning at KU....CU....OU Texas....nor do I see us beating aTm....does that mean we are a 5-6 team agin?

two losing seasons in 4 years.....you have got to fire BC if the season shakes out like this

I would like to see Turner Gill brought in to restore the program....we have decent talent...Turner would be a great chance to put the program back on track

5-6 is coming....and believe me, I'm as shocked as you guys are....barring a huge run to end the season...like we finished with in 2005(hardly epic)......unless we win 7 games...Callahan has to go......and I really don't care if they goto a bowl game or not...as far as I'm concerned, ...after last night.....I want this team too lose the rest of their games to ensure the end of Pedersen and Callahan.....I don't want another year of the lies and the lack of effort

You can't even know what the rest of the season holds. If I had to say, I would say that we have more than just a chance at winning. If OSU comes into Lincoln and embarrasses us, then things get tougher. You could keep digging a hole the further down you go. However there could be something that gets this team going, we'll just have to see.

I am so down on bill right now..... but he has pulled us out of a situation like this before. who lould have guess we would have won the last 2 games of 2 years ago? or the A&M game last year after losing to texas and OSU?

I'm not real hopeful.... but who knows.... it has happened before. that being said I dont see more than 7 wins this year

Obviously going to a bowl is a big deal, regardless of which bowl it is. But you have to think that it's going to take something major, such as us losing all remaining games on the schedule, in order for changes to be made (ie Callahan being fired). My fear is that we'll squeak into a bowl and people will be satisfied. This program has huge problems and that includes more than just wins & losses.

You can't even know what the rest of the season holds. If I had to say, I would say that we have more than just a chance at winning. If OSU comes into Lincoln and embarrasses us, then things get tougher. You could keep digging a hole the further down you go. However there could be something that gets this team going, we'll just have to see.

just stop the damn frivolous optimism! this team is dead, they have given up on the coaches, they don't believe in these ass hats anymore!

Obviously going to a bowl is a big deal, regardless of which bowl it is. But you have to think that it's going to take something major, such as us losing all remaining games on the schedule, in order for changes to be made (ie Callahan being fired). My fear is that we'll squeak into a bowl and people will be satisfied. This program has huge problems and that includes more than just wins & losses.

no chance for a bowl game, maybe Toilet Bowl. that's it!

just stop the damn frivolous optimism! this team is dead, they have given up on the coaches, they don't believe in these ass hats anymore!

Ok, I apologize. You are right, there is no point in being optimistic. We all know for a fact that everyone else has given up, completely. This team obviously has no chance of another victory this year. We may as well just add to all of the airborn fecal matter. ;)

well, at this point, where is the damn ray of sunshine? what kind of crap is cally going to feed the boosters tomorrow morning, that they haven't heard already? this jackass is out of bullets, coaching the rest of the season should feel like being in hell for him, he is his own worst enemy!

Yes, it does suck to be him right about now. I bet he would be the first to say that.

My sn may say im a KU fan but I like NU almost as much. I love the Nebraska Atmosphere and dont want it to go down like the hindenburg. Your DC Cosgrove definitely must be fired a.s.a.p but I would give Callahan one more season. If he produces the same results, fire him. As for Pederson, once Cally is fired, if he picks another lame coach, then he can be canned too. Of course this could take several years and you want results right now, correct? Burn Pedersons mansion down!!