GO BIG RED!!

thank you. Don't know who you are or where you came from..frankly don't care but I'm glad I'm not the only one who still believes.

We can not just give up. Who knows, they may come out on Saturday and light it up.

I know they can.

:bonez:bonez

You're darned straight they will. The foundation for success is all there, but it's been hectic and hurried. The pieces are in place, my man, you know that they are.

Great coaches, great athletes, and great fans. That's what it takes, and that's exactly what we have!

GO BIG RED!!

Darn I see the light now I was all wrong. Make me want to sing.

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows

everything thats wonderful is what I feel

when we're together.

Brighter than a lucky penny.

When you're here the raindrops disappears

dear and i feel so fine.

Just to know that you are mine.

My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows

thats how this refrain goes.

So come on Join In. Everybody.

everything thats wonderful is sure to come your way

when your in love to stay.

everything that's wonderful is what I feel

when we're together.

Brighter than a lucky penny.

When you hear the raindrops disappears

dear and i feel so fine.

Just to know that you are mine.

My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows

thats how this refrain goes.

So come on Join In. Everybody.

everything thats wonderful is sure to come your way

cause your in love, your in love

and love is here to stay!

Let me try this one more time . . .

Nah, you've just gotten sucked up in all of this negativity. This team is fine. A couple of troublesome issues, maybe, but they are in fine shape. The rest of the season will be much better, I assure you. Remember, they have four wins and just two losses--and the losses came against top-ranked USC and Missouri, which looks to crack the top ten with a win over OU (I believe that one poll already has them at fifth). Nothing to be ashamed of.

I almost feel sorry for the Cowboys . . . they are going to get a butt-whuppin' on Saturday. This is a quality NU bunch . . . just give them time. They are firming up just fine. What you are about to see is the beginning of the Callahan era.

GO BIG RED!

opponents

total yards

plays

per play

per game

1st downs

Nope nothing wrong here just my negativity and imagination that this is the worse Nebraska defense ever.

That's called, "overcoming adversity," my friend. After all of that, they are still 4-2!! Not bad, in my book. Fine athletes, fine program, fine coaching . . . let's just hope that the fans show some class!

GO BIG RED!

Apparently you didn't notice that we're 4-2 by the skin of our butts...

We almost lost to Ball St, almost lost to Wake Forest, and got it handed to us by Mizzou, but, we're going to put it on Okie St, 48 - 13...

REMEMBER KIDS, THERE'S NO HOPE IN DOPE!!!!!

Wow, so much doom and gloom around here. I do believe that Nebraska is 4-2, and that isn't actually so bad.

Trust me on this one. This team is at a turning point. Next year, nearly all of the youngest and best talent returns for a new start and a year of experience. The coaching staff will have another year of experience (good and bad) under their belts as well. These ARE good coaches, but they've been dealt a difficult hand. Next year will be a clean slate.

The Huskers had serious personnel and identity issues when BC arrived. Those things don't disappear overnight, but he's been steady, stable, dogged, and optimistic. BC is a fine coach, and he will fix this thing.

Nebraska will win this Saturday against Oklahoma State, and win big. I'm guessing 48-13.

GO BIG RED!!

I hope your right but givng up 40 to ball state makes me think we have more than a few issues and personaly I will do backflips if we hold osu to under 20

Wow, so much doom and gloom around here. I do believe that Nebraska is 4-2, and that isn't actually so bad.

Trust me on this one. This team is at a turning point. Next year, nearly all of the youngest and best talent returns for a new start and a year of experience. The coaching staff will have another year of experience (good and bad) under their belts as well. These ARE good coaches, but they've been dealt a difficult hand. Next year will be a clean slate.

The Huskers had serious personnel and identity issues when BC arrived. Those things don't disappear overnight, but he's been steady, stable, dogged, and optimistic. BC is a fine coach, and he will fix this thing.

Nebraska will win this Saturday against Oklahoma State, and win big. I'm guessing 48-13.

GO BIG RED!!

protokam.jpg

Hilarious. :rollin

GO BIG RED!!

Considering BC and co's best year here was in year 2, I think your entire statement about identity crisis and personnell crisis is a bunch of hogwash. The only identity crisis here is that we can't beat a top 20 team now which the previous staff did. We cannot finish the season ranked. We're in year 4. Statistically in some categories we're in the worst shape for NU football in 64 seasons! Now, tell me exactly again how things have gotten or are getting better. The only thing steady and stable is the decline of this team from one year to the next. If you take away the first year, the remaining 3 years we have declined. How many more years of this crap do we have to take before we hit rock bottom? The Big 12 statistically is weaker now than it was the day BC and co. took over. Yet, we're doing worse than we did when it was stronger. It's one thing to be optimistic, but it's completely another to be blind!

Next year, we lose our best receiver. We lose our starting QB. We lose nearly every linebacker. We lose our best DB. Again, how is next year going to be so much better? The only thing BC has fixed has been the passing game which is #12. However, he put a pretty good fix on our running game which is now ranked at a stellar #109. Him and Coz have fixed the #11 D they inherited to a #96 ranking now. Our O isn't a lot better at being ranked at a stellar #53. BC has his players now, and we're the worse for it. Other than recruiting, name me one thing this coaching staff is good at. I'm convinced that BC could have USC's talent and still find a way to lose to Mizzou. Mizzou does not have the talent that we do, yet they made us look like a high school team.

Btw, I hope you're wrong about the turning point. I'd rather take a slow slant approach to rock bottom than a straight leap down!

I'm a girl but that's ok... :)

just a girl who luvs her Huskers!!!

My apologies . . . Husker women are the best! Don't let 'em drag you down . . . you know we're right, and these Huskers are doing just fine!

GO BIG RED!!

If you think this Husker team is doing fine, Id hate to see what bad would look like, or for that matter what good would be............Youre Crazy :asshat