Can Bill make it thru the Night?

I find it hard to believe that Callahan will be on the sideline next week...I think Pud will have to ask him to step down or fire hime....name an interim coach and form a search committee....I can't see how they let him coach this team ......the Huskers have quit and they are not even playing....they look like kids that are just out there to keep their schollies goin........this team has quit....a coaching change can only help....I mean, c'mon it can't get worse that 70 to 0 at home versus an average team........nope, this is the bottom.....no point at all to keep this goin....Callahan must show some self respect and resign

but who would take the team............what assitant

No member of the coaching staff or Pederson can show themselves in public right now. They are all about to get run out on a rail.

I don't mean it as a joke.....does the president not step in and say it's over...and call bill tonite?

this team has clearly quit playing for Callahan...there is no point at all in keeping him on...